Mods that everyone wants: mega list

Boombro

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it be possible for a mod to make it so that you aren't set in Gamepad more or not, and for the game to accept simultaneous gamepad and mouse/keyboard input? Because that would make Steam Controller mapping much, much easier.

I don't know and I have no idea, I only use a keyboard.

Bullet Time for those who hate VATS. It think this might be easier to do this time compared to FONV and FO3. Just adjust the speed of vats, Disable the targeting sytem and allow us to shoot manually, and move in real time.

Well to start off, I really really would love to see that little thing...you know...name escapes me, I play it every day or so...oh yeah the GECK?! =D

In all seriousness when it comes out I'll be doing my best to port some of my own created NV mods over for the new systems.

Since there's the physics to do riding in Vertibirds now I'd love to see XRE make a new version of his Pilotable Vertibird, as well as the Cars! one.

After that is definetly Robco Certified and Sharing and Caring Companions (or anything that allows you to turn NPCS into followers).

Plus the Pip-Boy 2500 and maybe a replacer that brings back the 3000-A (What can I say? I love a good design) Though that'd need to be custom Meshed since just bringing in the 3 or NV one would be illegal.

EDIT: Just a note for future reference, not sure if this post will still be here after but I'm closing this account now, it's old and I created the name ages ago...Look for me in the future as MrNyoki!

Edited by Reaverbot88

"Chameleon ADS/PipBoy Fix"

if someone who knows how to mod reliably could make a mod that disables the loss of quality for looking at your pip boy or ADS (aim down sights) while under chameleon effects in sneak mode, that would be most handy. as of now if you're in chameleon stealth (like that of a stealthboy) your ADS is nonexistent if you aren't using an actual scope. if you look at your pip boy it sometimes bugs out and is distorted but mostly its just hard to look at because the lighting of the pip boy itself washes the text out, particularly if the text is highlighted as you're scrolling through the menus.