Mods that everyone wants: mega list

Boombro

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ammo weight mod. Now you could just run around as a munitions depot on two legs.

Or you can limit yourself. Will add re-weight mod.

Just only two of my requests... Please add others in main here.

I pick what I think it fits the list. I won't add any of your ideas until I notice, or one says that they are highly requested across the web by fo4 players.

Search and Mark perk from New Vegas, preferably configurable for what it searches and marks.

Already in as improved perks.

Edited by Boombro

Volume and weight based carrying capacity

*can only carry as much as the volume of backpack/pockets/? dictates

**I don't know how probable/easy this would be to implement but I think it would be really cool to have a carrying system where the player actually sees what they are carrying. For example, a backpack interface where the player places items inside and once there isn't enough room you can't carry anymore items.

*more weight = slower movement speed

Actual realistic damage (not just global damage multiplier)

*One headshot kills/starts death process (non-recoverable) for humans and other "weak" creatures. One bullet to cloth/leather/etc limb causes crippling and may start a bleed out process. (Maybe use poison for bleed out?) Bleed out may be quick or slow depending on caliber/weapon used or location damaged. Caliber/weapon type greatly affect damage output. For instance, low caliber rounds will do very little to a deathclaw whereas high caliber rounds or explosives will do much more.

*I don't know how specific locational damage is but it would be awesome if the player could shoot weak points in armor for realistic effect.

There's much more that can be done with either of these ideas but this is the gist of it. And I'm sure these ideas have already been discussed somewhere but did not see them in the list.

Edited by Lisarana

hello,

I add what i really want to see in fallout 4. (who aren't in the list or i missed them) i didn't see the list and create my own topic to quickly, so i copy past there.

1 - A real survival mod with radiation centre mecanic, like frostfall in skyrim.

with most dangerus radiationand radiation rain (yes there is a mod, but who did 10x per tic, that too mush) and the more we stay behind this rain the more rad and bad effect we take. Rad doesn't just reduce our max life, when we have something like 200 rad, we sometime shack, let our weapon fall on the ground, or vomits etc. At 350 rad we start to be brighter but just a little, and we see beter at night but people can see us more, and of course a bad bonus for furtivity. at 500 we start to be a ghoul, not completly, just havy burned (i think that possible with the new scare effect on the face) and buton on face and bad bonus to special and charisma twice, but bonus in charisma with ghoul. And until the close to max rad taked, we definitvly behind ghoul, with bad bonus from charisma to smouth skin and bonus with ghoul, feral ghoul sometime became our friend and help or be passive, and we have a bonus when we take radiation, like regeneration, but we have other malus (or being ghoul will be OP) (why not a definitve mlus in HP EN,int,str,agi)

Of course with this, we must cover our body, to not being cold at night and in cold aera on the map or in water.

We need to eat good thing and drink water often and have to rest sometime.

And the most important, steampack only in combat, and drugs / nuka cola, but nothing else :s

And why not a bad bonus after passing many time to build thing, the time isn't freezing when we build so why not ? :)

pfiou, big book, sorry, but i really want to see something like that for more imersion and survival game in fallout.

2 - A mod who let us recrute people in the wasteland not as follower but has worker for our village, sanctuary or else. because i see many NPC without history or conversation or just between them nut no interaction with the main character, that strange and break a litle the imersion but well, why not propose them to join my town ? maybe with 2 version, one with 100% and the other with factor like charisma - intel - luck and why not the hapynes of our town ?

3 - give the possibility to build doors on destroyed house ... like our first house, i don't understand why i cant put doors there ...

4 - rebuild completly the minigame for hacking and lockpicking, i don't know if that possibile to totaly remove the minigme and replace it by something else, but i will really enjoy such a mod.

Maybe hacking terminal with pipboy, like we open the vault door ? when i see this i think about hacking imediatly and don't understand bethesda didn't use this feature.

so, my vision, we want hacking terminal, we connect pipboy, this will launch a minigame or app on the pipboy, we solve it, and done.

For lockpicking, i don't really know, this can be more difficult to mod, and i have no real idea, but i hope like for F3 and NV somone will give us an alternative lockpicking possibility with explosive (with the explosive perk) and maybe a "corrosive" or acid possibilty, maybe with the lab perk ?

5 - a simple bottle water mod. there is recipes who need dirty water, but why not let us use the empty bottle to go close to the river and take some, ok recipes will be a little unbalanced but ... what the problem ? there is not enought water in the river for doing this ? i can drink it but not taking it in bottle ? i really don't understand bethesda for this point, and sush mod was created for F3, NV and Skyrim and maybe other game. So definitivly i want to see this mod.

6 - more recipes, tone of more ! like crafting standard weapon version, or more "misc" in labotory and cooking. There is tone of possibility, i will not write a list there ^^

And the most important ! and hope this will be possible :D

7 - And finaly , a mod with alternate start when our wife (or husband) din't die ! she survive the shot, or just the guy don't shot, and we try to find our baby (with our wife/husband as follower)

I think this alternative start can be amazing if there is a possibility to use the voice of the follower to interact with us in some case, and btw, this alow a full customisable character !!! that not nothing :D

NB: I write all of my idea there because i am not a modder and even if i want to, i will never have the time to make mod by myself, so i give my idea for free. If you want used them, do it but please, don't forgive and finish it xD and if you can write juste a little credit with my nickname, well, thank ^^ but there is of course no obligation at all .

Thanks for moders and the modder community , thank nexus to be there, thanks bethesda for this game and the other (even if you have "again" give us the same minigame for hacking and lockpicking).