Mods that everyone wants: mega list

Boombro

Ammo weight mod. Now you could just run around as a munitions depot on two legs.

Or you can limit yourself. Will add re-weight mod.

Just only two of my requests... Please add others in main here.

I pick what I think it fits the list. I won't add any of your ideas until I notice, or one says that they are highly requested across the web by fo4 players.

Search and Mark perk from New Vegas, preferably configurable for what it searches and marks.

Already in as improved perks.

(the links below each request are not spam but to give examples)

more coloring options for power armor, like black paint with orange flames & paint jobs for weapons

be able to name your dog

quest mods or craft items to be able to return codsworth to pre-war standards & give Nick Valentine a fully human looking body

bring back traits(especially wild wasteland)

a mod that makes Grim Reaper's Sprint have only 1 rank & makes it so it fully recharge your ap on killing a enemy instead of it randomly give it to you based on luck & a mod that makes Grim Reaper's Sprint final rank be fully recharge your ap on killing a enemy 100% of the time

a mod that brings back three dogs radio station, maybe ask erik todd dellums to provide commentary on the new songs in the game, shoddycast were able to do it, so maybe someone to ask erik todd dellums to do it again

https://www.youtube....h?v=DkxWd1QlO9I

http://www.nexusmods...&preview=&pUp=1

bring EVE to fallout 4

a mod that gives all unique stat weapons & armors you pick up from legendy & boss enemies, a unique look like the mods from fallout 3

http://www.nexusmods...ut3/mods/6309/?

http://www.nexusmods...t3/mods/17450/?

http://www.nexusmods...t3/mods/10375/?

http://www.nexusmods...t3/mods/21790/?

http://www.nexusmods...out3/mods/798/?

a mod that makes it so you can put padded armor over any clothes, not just vault suits(like tuxedos)

a mod makes shoes separate clothes & a mod that brings dogmeat to you by dog whistling

https://www.youtube....h?v=1oBki8-e_X0

a mod that brings back all the previous weapons from the previous fallout games(including the terrible shotgun & Euclid's C-Finder)

a mod that brings back fallout 1-fallout 2 style & fallout 3-fallout new vegas style vault suits

a mod that not only mutes the PC(theres already one) but tells what you will say on each of the dialog buttons & a mod that brings back the old dialog box menu

http://www.nexusmods...out4/mods/103/?

a mod that brings a custom radio station to play your own songs

http://www.nexusmods...ut3/mods/1559/?

a mod that brings back armor & weapon conditioning & the jury rigging perk

backpacks!

a camping systems with camping stoves, sleeping bags, camping fires & tents

(i know much of this wont be possible without the geck but i know that, this is for when the geck comes out)

im pretty surprised you havent mentioned or put anything on the list, im pretty sure much of what i have on my list would be wanted by all fallout 4 players, sorry if i come across as arrogant

Edited by kerrigan1603

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more coloring options for power armor, like black paint with orange flames & paint jobs for weapons

Forgot about power armor paint, will be added.

be able to name your dog

Already in as a rename mod.

quest mods or craft items to be able to return codsworth to pre-war standards & give Nick Valentine a fully human looking body

Will add new Codsworth version, never heard anyone want something like that for Nick.

Will add as improve gameplay mod and bring back old fallout game features.

a mod that makes Grim Reaper's Sprint have only 1 rank & makes it so it fully recharge your ap on killing a enemy instead of it randomly give it to you based on luck & a mod that makes Grim Reaper's Sprint final rank be fully recharge your ap on killing a enemy 100% of the time

Already in as perk overhaul.

a mod that brings back three dogs radio station, maybe ask erik todd dellums to provide commentary on the new songs in the game, shoddycast were able to do it, so maybe someone to ask erik todd dellums to do it again

Odd, I think a saw a mod about that.

Will add as new radio mods.

bring EVE to fallout 4

That up to the modder of EVE and not me.

a mod that gives all unique stat weapons & armors you pick up from legendy & boss enemies, a unique look like the mods from fallout 3

Legendary gear are random, it impossible to give at fitting look to the enchantments since they are also random.

a mod that makes it so you can put padded armor over any clothes, not just vault suits(like tuxedos)

Already a hot file.

a mod that brings back fallout 1-fallout 2 style & fallout 3-fallout new vegas style vault suits

Those are already in game.

a mod that not only mutes the PC(theres already one) but tells what you will say on each of the dialog buttons & a mod that brings back the old dialog box menu

Already made.

Already listed.

backpacks!
a camping systems with camping stoves, sleeping bags, camping fires & tent
Already in.
The first post is edited almost everyday, please read it before making suggesting.

Hey guys I saw this and decided to post this here. These are some mods I was thinking about while eating dinner the other night, and I would really like these to happen. I am willing to help, but I know next to nothing aside form basic 3dmodelling in 3DS Max and Maya. I would love to learn how to!

Dual wielding (pistol and swords)
Throwing weapons (Shruiken, Daggers, etc)

Better fist weapons

The ability to save a structure you made into a pre-fab schematic so you can duplicate it in different settlements

The ability to expand a settlements borders (not necessarily no borders, but expansion)

Crossbows/Bows with various types of arrows (craftable as well)

Stealth Armor

Better melee weapons (Daibos, Glaives, rapiers, longswords, ect)

Seperate material mods into two categories; cosmetic, and effect. That way I can put on the Hot Rod Flames on my power armor and use Prism Shielding abilities.

Weapon Camo's

Be a Ghoul

Weapons Underwater/Underwater Fighting

Water based enemies

Vehicles (Boats/Vertibirds/Blimps, ect) (Constructable)

Different Power Armor versions, i.e. a new model T-80 or T-01 or something.

p.s.

I would prefer seperate entities for the paint jobs and not replacements.

Here's a cool Idea! Clothe racks or mannequin that I can dress them in... sounded a bit creepy but I just wanna show case some cool clothes that I picked up in the wasteland that just look nice but maybe have low protection or none at all!

For example: the pompadour wig, the grognak costume, baseball uniform, flight helmet...

Edited by NTAWTF

Here's a cool Idea! Clothe racks or mannequin that I can dress them in... sounded a bit creepy

How it that creepy? That why they are made in the first place and they are in Skyrim already for the same reason.

just look nice but maybe have low protection or none at all!

And that is a reason to not wear a nice looking outfit?

Here's a cool Idea! Clothe racks or mannequin that I can dress them in... sounded a bit creepy

How it that creepy? That why they are made in the first place and they are in Skyrim already for the same reason.

just look nice but maybe have low protection or none at all!

And that is a reason to not wear a nice looking outfit?

Good points... But it's just that the mannequin in fallout 4 truly seems creepy tho... always smiling and shiz... But will it be here soon? I just really want it! XD

Edited by NTAWTF

Forgot about power armor paint, will be added.

be able to name your dog

Already in as a rename mod.

Will add new Codsworth version, never heard anyone want something like that for Nick.

Will add as improve gameplay mod and bring back old fallout game features.

Already in as perk overhaul.

Odd, I think a saw a mod about that.

Will add as new radio mods.

bring EVE to fallout 4

That up to the modder of EVE and not me.

Legendary gear are random, it impossible to give at fitting look to the enchantments since they are also random.

Already a hot file.

Those are already in game.

Already made.

Already listed.

backpacks!
a camping systems with camping stoves, sleeping bags, camping fires & tent
Already in.
The first post is edited almost everyday, please read it before making suggesting.

my bad, sorry if i came across as dick, btw when car mods come out, may i suggest the mad max car with craftable upgrades & the fallout ford f100 van

also can someone make a mod so i can fire intro the crotch when an enemy is facing forward & firing at an enemies butt when facing the other way or running away when aiming in v.a.t.s like in fallout 1-fallout 2

& i cant be the only one who wishes you could shot people in crotch when facing at or in the butt when turned back or running away in vats like in fallout 1-fallout 2

Edited by kerrigan1603

my bad, sorry if i came across as dick, btw when car mods come out, may i suggest the mad max car with craftable upgrades & the fallout ford f100 van

The word is not fitting for this case.

btw when car mods come out, may i suggest the mad max car with craftable upgrades & the fallout ford f100 van

Ask the modder.

& i cant be the only one who wishes you could shot people in crotch when facing at or in the butt when turned back or running away in vats like in fallout 1-fallout 2

You can, it called iron sights.