Mods that everyone wants: mega list

Boombro

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this has been talked about, but let me sum up an idea, and possibly everyone else's idea. That is, an armor mod. What I would like is set of armor, for instance the combat armor from Fallout 3/NV. You can have internal places in the whole of the armor that can have say 2 slots in each limb, 4 for the main body, where you can put say in the limbs something that protects said limbs from all around damage, and something to lighten the armor, or add pockets to the armor, that would actually, when full, add to the armor rating. Then there are the exterior points. These would be the pieces you find, for example the leather chest piece. This can have up to 4 mod slots each. Add to this, a backpack of some sort, based on type of armor. In a full combat suit, you should be able to carry all your heavier weapons, and use them quite well. In a stealth/sniper suit, you should have a few weapons, but able to hide better, etc. You can add in, over the armor, a trench coat that can also be modded to help with armor rating, damage reduction, etc. In essence, armor that has mod slots. I know there is a clothing mod out there, but an actual armor base, with additional parts. I do believe part of this thread everyone is talking about it.

I will reiterate that we need a different perk setup. I like having my Special, Skills, and Perks separate, and not all together. This may not be easily done, but I still would like to see something along this line. If nothing else, a mod that will give you options for various looks to the whole thing would be nice. (Personally, I like the chart, somewhat, but I think it should just be perks. However, they should all be separate.)

My list:

Settlers navigation Overhaul

• Restrictions on objects that no NPC can enter/use (player house doors, containers, bed etc...)
  • NPCs spawn in controlled areas in settlement (basically place object "Settlers spawning area" for all Settlers and Followers who are not currently following) - because they sometimes spawn where you dont want them.
  • New Settlers would go to certain area (maybe the "Settlers spawning area") where they would be waiting until you assign them to work. Then they would follow their normal behavior. (it would deal with "chasing around settlers" issue).
  • NPCs do not go through walls. (sometimes they ignore the house has doors and they clip through walls to go to bed or clip in to places where you dont want them)
  • NPCs do not stand on the rooftops and such. (maybe make switch off collision for non-player and non-follower characters?)
  • Place object "Trader spawning area" for caravan traders, provisioners and their cows... (Because they also often roam around rooftops. Should be different spawning area than the one for settlers.)

Bartender:

Make him work shifts from 12am to 12pm, so when settlers go to bar the bartender is actually still working

Building settlement:

• Free building - can place object through other objects, ground, anything...
  • Rotate objects in x, y, z.
  • Snapping objects with button, (in default you would have free building and on pressing button you would allow snap)
  • Remove houses from Sanctuary (ideally any houses from any settlement)
  • Remove concrete bedding of the houses
  • Remove debris, rocks and similar
  • Remove all bushes
  • Remuve shrubs - already exists: http://www.nexusmods...ut4/mods/1962/?

Crazy stuff

• Bring horses from Skyrim (ridding Commonwealth on horse like a Texas Fckin Renga Boss) :cool: :armscrossed:
  • Driving motorbikes (cars would be very clumsy in Commonwealth) using ingame bikes, but I would also like some offroad bike like "Sanchez" from GTA Online. That would be just awesome :dance:
  • Piloting Vertibird (I mean seriously Bethesda? How could you not?) :wallbash:
  • Being able to hijack Vertibird from BOS and park it on my rooftop. :devil:
  • Animation of teabagging enemies like a BOSS :armscrossed:
Edited by jakubtyl

Automatic View Toggle - 3rd person view as default view for walking/running >> hold right-mouse to enter 1st person view (aiming/scope mode) >> release the right-mouse to return to 3rd person view.

HUD for Item's duration - Adds a HUD element for displaying how much time you have left until you lose the effectiveness of certain item (such as Jet, Rad-X, Mentats, etc). I think it would be best to use reverse-progress bar as the indicator.

Edited by tdemon7

ok might as well post here as well

Must have mod for builders - Save our own prefabs

Shouldn`t be too hard I guess since the game is already capable of linking several placed pieces when we hold E. Just need to save it at that point somehow.

Maybe we could even share our own prefabs like in Cities Skylines.