Mods that everyone wants: mega list

Boombro

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jail Cells as Building Snap In Parts ,so we can build in Settlements little Prisons.

Tenpines Bluff total cleaned ,cause even with Scrap Scrap or other Clean Mods you cant delete those annoying small Walls there ,comes always Picked nNon Ref Av ,until that Tenpines Bluff can help theirself.

A Summer Weather for Fallout 4 ,so the Wind turned a bit quieter ,so we got the Feeling its awesome warm , :mad: i hate Winter :smile: ,maybe a chance to edit the DATE ,so we can set it to June or July on the Pip Boy.

Removeable Farming Tractors and Vehicles like the Buses.

Aaaand whats most disgusting is everywere those Fish Corpses laying on the Beaches ,yuk ,its very annoying always see dead stinking Fishes around.

Edited by RetroBabe

Running out of Junk mod - auto tag junk components when I'm getting low, and just as important, untag them when I enough (user settable amounts).

Don't scrap what I'm making to make it mod. Making mass amounts of cutting fluid so you can have oil? Guess what? If you don't watch carefully, the script will scrap cutting fluid in your inventory to get the steel to make cutting fluid!

Get what I paid for mod. If I scrap something that has steel and gears, just to get the gears, I want to keep the steel also!

Edited by danoid22