Mods that everyone wants: mega list

Boombro

Hi guys. I would like to block for as long as I want with some AP cost please?

Someone also said - "I also had a cheat idea to make blocking ranged attacks cause the Ricochet effect perk. Just a thought :smile:"

This could be linked to the Ricochet perk where it increases your chance to rebound bullets into your enemy, if you're holding block at the time and have more than 100 - Ballistic resistance or something , with a little stamina cost per sec, it could increase to 25% - With Progressively higher end Power Armor this could be increased to 50% - not totally overpowered make it only work on small arms fire so it's still somewhat Canon.

if you need to use a resource you could somehow utilize the DAMAGE THRESHOLD mod http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7573/?

You could also introduce this feature with it - "Thanks to some neat work by Bethesda, NPCs will recognise if they can't damage a target and won't attack it. If they have no targets they can hurt, they'll simply flee".)

It would be perfect for Realistic Survival Damage mod http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/333/?

Edited by Cybrosis7

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this list actively being updated elsewhere? There are so many replies now and the last edit to the op was in November. I've got a big list of things I'd love to see created, understanding the GECK isn't out yet, and not seeing them in the first/last few pages. Just been taking notes as I play and trying to address a few of the quirks.

Could someone make a mod to allow a mine shaft or maybe a cave entrance in a settlement to be placed. You could then assign a settler to it (maybe more than one to increase efficiency) and they would then mine for different resources(gold,silver,copper aluminium...etc) randomly ( odds of getting certain resources could be biased on they value and /or rarity of each). I do not really have any modding experience but thought this would make a really good mod.

Could someone make a mod to allow a mine shaft or maybe a cave entrance in a settlement to be placed. You could then assign a settler to it (maybe more than one to increase efficiency) and they would then mine for different resources(gold,silver,copper aluminium...etc) randomly ( odds of getting certain resources could be biased on they value and /or rarity of each). I do not really have any modding experience but thought this would make a really good mod.

Scripting.

Is this list actively being updated elsewhere? There are so many replies now and the last edit to the op was in November. I've got a big list of things I'd love to see created, understanding the GECK isn't out yet, and not seeing them in the first/last few pages. Just been taking notes as I play and trying to address a few of the quirks.

Doubt anyone cares about this list. Best bet is to learn how to and go make your own mods :)