Mods that everyone wants: mega list

Boombro

you list nudity, but lets be honest here... FO4 runs on the same engine as skyrim so cant we get them to port the CBBE or UNP or any of the other awesom mesh and textuer replacers we had in skyrim???

i dont just want nudity, I WANT DAMN GOOD NUDITY, GOD DAMIT!

Edited by 23chaos23

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you list nudity, but lets be honest here... FO4 runs on the same engine as skyrim so cant we get the to port the CBBE or UNP or any of the other awesom mesh and textuer replacers we had in skyrim???

Not export on body mod, they were not made for the same game since models are different. But if the mesh and/or textures are made from zero and the software was ready, and the modder okay with it you can port.

really? No:

CENTERD THIRD PERSON CAMERA

on said list? REALLY?

That should be listed near the top, if NOT directly at the top in spot 1, as most requested/wanted/etc judging from previous fallout(and skyrim)

A mod to center the 3rd person camera/crosshair!

Same.

Note: The topic in this section already surpassed 310 views, even this topic is barely higher.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3372260-centered-3rd-person-camera-mod/

I have some requests:

1. New user interface

2. Hardcore mode from New Vegas

3. Repairs and degradation system like F3 and New Vegas

4. New Vegas style ammo reloading system

5. Karma/faction system like New Vegas

6. Character overhaul adding Skills back into the game like F3 and New Vegas

7. Hunterborn style system

8. Camping system

9. Powered Power Armor add ons to the new Fusion Core system

10. Frostfall style system that uses radiation instead of temperatures

1. New user interface

2. Hardcore mode from New Vegas
8. Camping system

Already added.

4. New Vegas style ammo reloading system

3. Repairs and degradation system like F3 and New Vegas

Added to the list.

7. Hunterborn style system

9. Powered Power Armor add ons to the new Fusion Core system
10. Frostfall style system that uses radiation instead of temperatures

Nice and sweet ideas, but does not belong to the list.

5. Karma/faction system like New Vegas

6. Character overhaul adding Skills back into the game like F3 and New Vegas

Those were just broken.

Don't know if it was mentioned or not, but fallout settlement system greatly disappointed me when looking thru settlement options i didn't find placeable fridges (as far as i can tell). I WANT A FRIDGE WITH A WORKING DOOR IN MY HOUSE.WITH BEER. Which leads to: somebody please improve moving items around.. it's even worse than previous ones.

Don't know if it was mentioned or not, but fallout settlement system greatly disappointed me when looking thru settlement options i didn't find placeable fridges (as far as i can tell). I WANT A FRIDGE WITH A WORKING DOOR IN MY HOUSE.WITH BEER. Which leads to: somebody please improve moving items around.. it's even worse than previous ones.

Already in as in improvement to the settlement system.

Is it possible to remove the collision between two items when building settlement? Its annoying that I cant get two junk fences act normally next to each other. Some even don't align with ground but often hang in air, so it would be possible to lower them into the ground a bit.

Edited by VegasMx

Is it possible to remove the collision between two items when building settlement? Its annoying that I cant get two junk fences act normally next to each other. Some even don't align with ground but often hang in air, so it would be possible to lower them into the ground a bit.

You can use the console code, seems to work with some. You can lower items when holding E and use the mouse wheel.