Mods that everyone wants: mega list

Boombro

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can combine a lot of list items by just putting Fallout 4 Wanderers Edition.

The mod has some features that did not appeal to some. Some just want simple changes, tweaks or add ons. not a full one overhaul not matter how good it is. I myself used simple realism instead.

Is it possible to remove the collision between two items when building settlement? Its annoying that I cant get two junk fences act normally next to each other. Some even don't align with ground but often hang in air, so it would be possible to lower them into the ground a bit.

You can use the console code, seems to work with some. You can lower items when holding E and use the mouse wheel.

I know that there is console code for the player itself like noclip, but I don't know for the items themself. Do you perhaps know..?

[redacted]

My bad, I guess I misunderstood the purpose of this thread (which is... what, exactly?).

I'll just move to my own topic.

Have fun.

Edited by acelogan

Just a few requests;

Fallout 4 INI Project

Same Sex Start

Core Robots

More Eyebot Designs (with floating Synth Heads/Torsos!!)

Enhanced Keybinds

Commonwealth Interiors Project (more building interiors)

Expanded/New Areas; Rockport, Gloucester, Worcester, Plymouth, Cape Cod, Quabbin Reservoir, etc.

More Scavenged Items (for components - we can take brooms & cans, but not wooden crates?)

Searchable Vehicles & Appliances (more components - TVs, stoves/ovens, cabinets, etc.)

More ideas will come to me...

Good ideas that don't belong in this list.