your ip has been registered downloading this file over 50 times

vjortega43

I'm new to this site, in fact i've never heard of it in my life. i recently bought fallout 4 as my first game and noticed there was a mod to improve the graphics. so i went to check it out little did i know i've downloaded the file over 50 times from a website ive never heard of? help

It would help if you let us know what mod.

Are you using a download accelerator? Some of them have problems with this site. Then keep trying until they hit a download limit in place to keep problems like that from flooding the site

Did you click on the download with manager tab? To use that feature you need the Nexus mod manager first, and it is not yet functioning with the FO4 mods.

Did you download manually? If so, it takes a bit of work to get the mod into your game.

Be sure to read the comments on the mod, often you may not be the only one having a specific problem, and possibly someone else has already found a fix.

Since you are new, Welcome to the Nexus. A little info about the site - we have been providing FREE mods for games for over 14 years, so we are not new to this. :tongue:

We have 9.9 million members and currently have 123,650 mods for 207 games. Fallout 4 is the newest. Over a billion files have been downloaded from Nexus to date. The mods are not made by professional programmers, but by gamers like you. :thumbsup:

It would help if you let us know what mod.

Are you using a download accelerator? Some of them have problems with this site. Then keep trying until they hit a download limit in place to keep problems like that from flooding the site

Did you click on the download with manager tab? To use that feature you need the Nexus mod manager first, and it is not yet functioning with the FO4 mods.

Did you download manually? If so, it takes a bit of work to get the mod into your game.

Be sure to read the comments on the mod, often you may not be the only one having a specific problem, and possibly someone else has already found a fix.

Since you are new, Welcome to the Nexus. A little info about the site - we have been providing FREE mods for games for over 14 years, so we are not new to this. :tongue:

We have 9.9 million members and currently have 123,650 mods for 207 games. Fallout 4 is the newest. Over a billion files have been downloaded from Nexus to date. The mods are not made by professional programmers, but by gamers like you. :thumbsup:

Hello!

I'm having the same issue. The mod is this one:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/102/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D102&pUp=1

I haven't downloaded anything since mid October (and I downloaded 3 things) and it tells me my IP has downloaded more than 50 time. I'm forced to wait... What caused this?

Thanks!

Edited by Chabby