-Mod Wishlist- (what would "you" like to see in f4 ?)

Nero1n

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some sort of Auto-Storage feature.

I would love to have a home similar to the ones I've used in previous Bethesda games, that included containers that had an auto-sort, or rather an auto-storage, function on them. Where if you activated either a button, or lever, the game would take every item of that particular type out of your inventory and store it in that container. Heck, I'd even be happy if it was implemented with a pop up menu, the same way as the Settlements' Red Work Benches work when you press T to auto store Junk. Simply, I want to walk into my dwelling and approach a specific chest and interact with that chest in some way that results in all of my Leather Armor, for example, to be placed in that container.

Since I have seen these script in previous Bethesda games, I know that some form of this mod it is possible. Unfortunately, I do not know if the mod authors from those previous mods are still active.

In a total pipe dream of a wish, it would be amazing if someone could create Auto-storage containers that could be placed within the Work Shop menu. Lol...it would be a lot of navigating, but having two Containers tabs, one of regular storage and one of Auto Storage, would be amazing.

Currently only one mod I'm still waiting for really: Immersive First Person View, where you see your body in first person mode, like for other Bethesda / Obsidian games: Oblivion, FO3, FONV, Skyrim.

Sadly still no sound of such a mod coming out, even in an early alfa state... :(

1.better conclusive ending because to me every faction ending is just like.... half assed-ly done. for hundreds of game play hours all we get is shitty 10 seconds ending and that trademark war never changes crap!

2.notice also if crippling wound doesn't seems like so immersive in animation your right hand is broken but you still use your right hand? how's that possible, it would be reasonable if both hand crippled player is no longer in fighting condition since it may broke more bones or worse might rips off your arms entirely.

3. more realistic story line, in this case 'your spouse' just recently deceased and it's made pretty clear this 2 unfortunate couple is in love with each other, but as soon as they get companions only need like 1 weeks of game time before they start banging!! and ghoul is joining the fray too so welcome to wasteland harem, when dating zombies and mutant orgy literally happening!!! worse this is nuclear post apocalyptic so expect more nastier twist like mutated herpes!! and give birth to truly original freak of nature!! say hai to that handsome mutated twin headed behemoth/cute glowing one you give birth....

4. and all of that 200 years after the previous world end we still not have experience this Chinese commies side they're talking about although in fallout 4 Yangtze sub is fine addition and yeah i use that tact nukes to blow brotherhood back to stone age, but really this is supposedly world deadliest and most terrible event happen so that's big question remains what happen in the other side of the world? all the stage for fallout only based in and exclusively within U.S territory.

but i suppose the option 1,3 and 4 supposedly better aimed at beth since it's their game...... I'm just venting here.....fuh........

Edited by virsia

• 4 weeks later...

Art and sound from the Resident Evil franchise.

I want to remake the Spencer mansion and to have some kind of art or sounds would make it 50 times better.

Also maybe some outfits from the franchise, like Leons jacket or Jills combat outfit.

- alternate start (a shitton of work, thanks bethesda)

- some amazing lighting mod (ELFX levels of amazing, vanila is better then skyrims, but it never made me gasp)

- newspapers. not just two of vanila, but newspapers that document things happening in the world, stories and unimportend things.

- a huge overhaul after a couple years (skyre was amazing and the best game i ever had)

- MECHs (will give it a shot myself, help me brain storm what do add and how to do it https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4463255-mechs/)

Edited by vinx909

Id like that you can se your armor attatchments in first person that works with Remove Pipboy mod it be cool

And change the armor attachment box on the army and military clothing it looks a bit huge.

Edited by Hongan97

i'm wondering what's on your top ten list for mods you want to be in Fallout 4.

1. Restore New Vegas / FO3 style dialogue, and allow for adding more dialogue options than just 4.
  2. Death Alternative style mod
  3. Tatoos and scars for arms, legs, scalp - everywhere
  4. Immersive First Person
  5. Alternate starts (If possible, anyway)
  6. Damage Threshold on armor instead of straight percentage damage reduction (tank pistols, die to RPGs)
  7. Configurable hardcore mode (I want to eat, drink and sleep, but I'd also like to save.)
  8. More Perks that are PERKS, damnit.
  9. Expanded and extended plotlines / missions for main factions
Edited by Athanasa