-Mod Wishlist- (what would "you" like to see in f4 ?)

Nero1n

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm easy to please:

-New items or textures for the settlments.

I know it's the end of the world and all that but can I put up some walls that don't have holes in them and maybe not made of junk. I'm all for using what you find but do all the chairs and beds have to be filthy? Just saying. I'd like to "restore" desks and chairs and such so things are a little less "200 years old-ish" :laugh:

MY MOD IDEAS!! Please give me credit if you Said " hey thats a f*#@ing great idea. Im totally going to do that." All I want is A nod.

1.Proper Pip boy map zoom ... its a joke.. Make it zoom faster, More to zoom in Close Proximity map.
2.Place Object Anywhere... ALWAYS PLACEABLE... Should be realitivly easy to tell the game to ignore none station areas. I really hate working on the base and not being able to build exactly where I would in real life.
3.Cars and Other Objects give more resources other then just METAL or cement.. .Its obvious a car would have a engine so why not gears??? HELLO!!!
4.Sounds before creatures pop out of the ground.... better rumble or at least a attack sound from them. I hate being spooked so much.
5. Ladders
f*#@IN LADDERS everywhere. Please... God Dammit I hate TCLing everywhere. also Billboard Sigh Hangers... So you can hang out and snipe fools
5.More Household Items... Soap, Tooth brushes ect
6.Replacement TV"S ... This is 2077... And they didnt have Ultra Wide Screens .??
7. More interior buildings. Its a Shame the first hour of the game only 10 buildings are accessible.. Others are mostly broken or Boarded up... the hell?

8. Basements,Attics,Cellers... There seem to be none?

9.Advanced Reasource Mods - Actual River Water Purification, Light Towers,RailWay... Yes a Railway to either side of the base or even base to base. Shouldnt be too insane. More Furniture,Matieral Types, Houses,Windows..<! Towers, BEDS! Able to Resource everything.. Some objects cannot be taken or harvested. This needs a fix.

10. Minigun Turrets, Rocket turrets.

11.Real Life Dragon Skin Style of armor.
12. Remodel The Pipboy to look like a Arm Hologram Device.
13. Make the gun From Bladerunner... HOW BAD ASS would that be.
14. NEON SIGHNS!!! Well better ones.,More of em
15. Not Sure if there is C4 or satchel Charges. But there should be. And Claymores for sure

16.Jet Packs...

17.SWORDS! . Huge f*#@ing swords.. And Katanas.

18. Bayonets

19.Gernade Launchers. Like M203's ect

20. Ability to tell followers to go home. and you set where there home is... Not sure if this is in F4?
21. Talk s#*&#33; to people. Tell an NPC off and they may Dislike you. Or better yet Turn Hostile.
22. Trade with anyone. Recently seen this in a skyrim mod. .. Needs to be in Fallout 4

23. Drive-able Train Mod. Not Sure if this is possible.. Would Require alot of Clearing the Tracks .. Maybe make it a mission.
24. Help Harvest, Collect Resources With your Group.

25. Paint Stuff.. Houses, interiors, Couches Ect.!!!!!
26. Sell your people in your settlements to other settlements.
27.Slavery Camps... not sure if this is possible but would be good for harvesting resources.

28. Ability to Harvest certain objects outside the Green of the Settlement. Trees, Cement, Trash, Cars

29. Bounty Missions.

30.Better Buses. They look Ok but they could be better well Equipped or lootable, maybe even Drivable.

31. Npcs like Gouls dont just attack you on sight if you enter a room or area. They should think on it for a second or two.. Even maybe run away. would be cool to see somthing other then being swarmed to death.

Hi there, long time lurker and this is my first real post.

Right now I would love to see:

A port of the Willow Companion, (Just her perkiness made me smile a bunch)

A mod that lets me play as a ghoul or gives me the option to become one?

Rename Dogmeat

Brewable coffee!

Wow. People are piling big lists in. SO I won't bother listing all I want. Just a top two or three (major areas) to keep it brief and focused on what I see as most important.

1st Proper settlement / crafting managment.

The game prrovides NO means for player to know which settler has been assigned to a specific task. Further no means to

see if a settler is currently assigned to anything at all.

2nd Crafting management. The entire means one has to employ to salvage vast quantities of JUNK one hauls in from the world

is a total sick sad joke. Sureliy this could be made more liveable.

On PC, while using KB/Mouse , placing crafted items is a huge PITAS, getting them to snap as needed is a total cluster frack.

Getting the item rotated smoothly with the mouse buttons (as can be done fairly well using controller) is a exercise in frustration.

I know this can be done better, I've seen better in other recent games with such a snap in place system.

Why can't I dump all that stuff in a dumpster near the salvage station and have the assigned settler(s) set to

the salvage station do that for me (for a role play version mod) OR why not a means I could do same but have a giant

red button on the dumpster that does the same for me manually. Push thiis to melt button, or just do it direct from Junk

inventory on character.

More and cleaner looking choices to be had on contructing the settlement. More walls that don't look like total raider garbage!

Last on my short list

Darker night skies and horizon night glow. I dont' want pitch black nights but the games deep night hours, say after 10pm to around

3am should be far darker.

I know the first two probably can't happen for many months due to lack of the toolset. The last I could see happening

as I slowly type this up.

Adressing your second point: You dont have to "melt" the junk, just dump it in the workshop inventory and it will get "melted" when needed. You obviously have to melt it if you want to pack it up efficently and bring it somwhere else though.

-Desert Eagle .50 (Tactical,Gold or Platinum Graved or whatever)
-M4A5 (Tactical,Camo or whatever)
-AK47 (Tactical,Camo,Gold or whatever)
-Barrett .50 Sniper Rifle (Camo)

All with Sounds and Flash.
That would be my wishes for now. :smile:

Yeah and before i forgot,a search option/bar (for items and stuff) would be nice because i have so much s#*&#33; already im scrolling up and down for ages.

Edited by jhonnydoranko