Weapons we want in Fallout 4

phantomshotgun

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the crafting system really lends itself to modular guns so I can't wait to see that expanded.

Specifically, really not a fan of most of the vanilla guns and I don't usually care that much about lore weapon-wise, so;

P226 to replace the vanilla 10mm (.40S&W version, that round is based on 10mm).

Mac-10 to replace the vanilla SMG (same caliber).

Ruger Mini-14 to replace the vanilla combat rifle (I know people say it looks more like the BAR, but it's 5.56 and also slightly resembles the Mini-14/Ranch Rifle... kinda... that's what I always imagine I'm using, anyway).

Saiga-12 to replace the vanilla combat shotgun.

Frankly any damn thing to replace that gross vanilla assault rifle.

I also wouldn't mind if someone replaced the vanilla .38 ammo with 9mm. It's much more common and predates the point of convergence in the Fallout universe, so why aren't we seeing it, Bethesda?

Other than that;

AR-15 platform with tons of mods, to be able to make M16s, M4s, SR-21s etc. Saw a post on Reddit a while back by someone who's basically already on this, got it modeled and everything.

ACR, that thing is crazy modular.

AK-12, likewise, crazy modular.

SCAR, likewise.

M416, again, modular.

M14. Relatively modular, you could go from basic to carbon fibre to an EBR.

SKS. Like the M14, you could go from a janky old Soviet thing to a modern hunting rifle.

MP5. Start out with the basic and mod it into an MP5K or SD.

Glocks of all flavors.

Not too modular but want anyway;

G3

M1903 Springfield

Something lever-action, I miss that old Lincoln repeater.

Something pump-action if we can get the animations for it.

Edited by maym_001

I'd be happy with a proper looking silenced assault rifle option.

Like the crysis SCAR, maybe? You know with silencer, reflex sights/scopes/... maybe even light or laserpointer?

http://pnmedia.gamespy.com/planetcrysis.gamespy.com/images/weapons/scar.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am not sure if anybody has mentioned this, but I think for all us Western lovers the guns from fallout new vegas and any Wild West guns must return. I can only dream of having a Lemat or some other revolver and a winchester in the game.

MG34 and MG42/MG3 (should be in the heavy weapons class like the minigun)

Beretta 93r "Auto 9" aka the robocop gun (1987 robocop not that failed attempt of a remake)

and since energy weapons could use some love the ARASAKA HLR-12X Laser Rifle from Akira

This is a great list, but what is really missing is a pump-action shotgun. I don't really care about the exact make - Winchester, Remington, Savage, Mossberg, etc.

I'm assuming the problem here is animations, correct? Were there any pump shotguns in previous Fallout games?