Who are you voting for?

kvnchrist

I think the world would be a better place if we reinstated the practice of killing our leaders after their terms in office are over:

Sacrificed Celtic Kings.

Aah, the good old days. :smile:

I think the practice of popping off people in power when they become unpopular in certain circles is not unprecedented in our modern age *wink wink*

This wasn't any indication that their people were upset with their kings, they loved them.

If you're not prepared to die for your people, you shouldn't be ruling them.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the world would be a better place if we reinstated the practice of killing our leaders after their terms in office are over:

Sacrificed Celtic Kings.

Aah, the good old days. :smile:

I think the practice of popping off people in power when they become unpopular in certain circles is not unprecedented in our modern age *wink wink*

This wasn't any indication that their people were upset with their kings, they loved them.

If you're not prepared to die for your people, you shouldn't be ruling them.

My insinuation was exactly that there have been prominent leaders who have ended up 'dying for the people', or have been 'decommissioned' as the article puts it :tongue:. I suppose it is perhaps the methods used to knock people off that has changed the most.

Living in a celtic area I have read of similar stories. I think a lot of it was based on the idea of prosperity through sacrifice and was perhaps linked to some spiritual or pagan belief... not too dissimilar from most other beliefs around sacrifice. Been doing that since the dawn of time...

... and it hasn't saved us from anything, so it turns out :laugh:

But taking a step back, I think there is a perhaps unhealthy focus on self preservation among humans these days. Its simply an unsustainable situation if we are all to live forever, like I'm sure some of the higher echelons of our society might think they can do. Maybe we will eventually.

A friend of mine's dad has the opinion that there should just be a cull at 70 - 75... like a tablet or something. Now, as drastic as it may sound, its perhaps that or they continue filling young people full of false hate and twisted ideas and then send them all out to some piece of unused dirt somewhere and make billions of monies off of watching them kill each other in a variety of ways.

Anyone seen this yet?

http://trumpdonald.org/

:laugh:

OoooooKaaaaaayyyyyy....... But it doesn't blow his toupee off? Ah well.

I think there should be an appointed president, by the people. Give to someone that DOESN'T want the job.... If they do a good job their first term, they can retire, do a poor job, you get another four years to get it right. :D

It has been fun fictionalizing. Previewing the pushers and dealers of politics hopes has taught me to never tell anyone who I am going to vote for.

Don't even go to a rally or people believe you're a party member.

Discussion about politics is a family topic and even the family should not let anyone outside their home know which party they belong to.

There are only the two which get any official attention for the offices. So, if the computer can't profile which one we are going to be voting for, it choses the ones which resemble the fictional attentions we share.

I shared a story about children who discovered an ancient building. A building that was self supported by robotics etc. A Long Long time ago.

I shared a story or two about Moms, motherly types, and a few gals I found interesting stirred the writing skills up so I could fancy how they would have been a friend in the past. They just don't fit in now that this is the " **** 21st Century **** ". And now another image the computer profiled as a likely candidate to my thinking is also getting displayed on several counts.

I am sure I am not the only one the computer is connecting to the candidates, I am sure that I am not getting profiled by a computer trying to generate a person I would vote for. I already know how to do what the one person does for a living and I already took courses which gave me enough understanding of the other person running does for a living.

So who would I vote for. Not even a profiler could figure it out because this year, I'm the only one on my card for the election I would see fit to save me from all the sales pitches being shouted at the rallies.

So it would be me and Lisnpuppy running either for the same party, against each other, or, for different parties against each other.

I'm going to work on surviving this day, for all the rest of the reasons I am told are vital to me won't get into my mouth and won't provide me anything but hot air to breath. :devil: Climate control was being Researched when I was a little boy. I remember it, but all the human population has done is created a growing population that, with all the machines we use, are helping overheat the planet.

Anyone of the candidates mention how they are going to save New Jersey from becoming another Venice, with waterways, where the water rose enough so they had to build special water blocking devices to prevent the cities from being permanently flooded?

Climate Control?! :cool:

Don't you look at me. It was the cartoonists that did Flash Gordon and Buck Rodgers of the 21st Century that laid the foundation for my fantasies. Along with Lil Abner and Daisy Mae from Dogpatch U. S. of A. with the Sadie Hawkens Day Race, etc. and so on.

Looks like Dog Patch; U. S. of A. is the Winner and Still Champion of our Earth's people choices of lifestyles.

I think your Dad may have seen Logan's Run one too many times, Sunshine.

My dad is no more unfortunately, culled a little early perhaps :laugh:

No, it was my friend's dad. Ha! Sounds like I should see that film finally (shame on me) hmmm... but if it works, you know... :devil:

Sorry for misreading...I just saw Dad and went with it.

I think your Dad may have seen Logan's Run one too many times, Sunshine.

My dad is no more unfortunately, culled a little early perhaps :laugh:

No, it was my friend's dad. Ha! Sounds like I should see that film finally (shame on me) hmmm... but if it works, you know... :devil:

Sorry for misreading...I just saw Dad and went with it.

Oh no its okay! Strong teeth ;)

It has been fun fictionalizing. Previewing the pushers and dealers of politics hopes has taught me to never tell anyone who I am going to vote for.

Don't even go to a rally or people believe you're a party member.

Discussion about politics is a family topic and even the family should not let anyone outside their home know which party they belong to.

There are only the two which get any official attention for the offices. So, if the computer can't profile which one we are going to be voting for, it choses the ones which resemble the fictional attentions we share.

I shared a story about children who discovered an ancient building. A building that was self supported by robotics etc. A Long Long time ago.

I shared a story or two about Moms, motherly types, and a few gals I found interesting stirred the writing skills up so I could fancy how they would have been a friend in the past. They just don't fit in now that this is the " **** 21st Century **** ". And now another image the computer profiled as a likely candidate to my thinking is also getting displayed on several counts.

I am sure I am not the only one the computer is connecting to the candidates, I am sure that I am not getting profiled by a computer trying to generate a person I would vote for. I already know how to do what the one person does for a living and I already took courses which gave me enough understanding of the other person running does for a living.

So who would I vote for. Not even a profiler could figure it out because this year, I'm the only one on my card for the election I would see fit to save me from all the sales pitches being shouted at the rallies.

So it would be me and Lisnpuppy running either for the same party, against each other, or, for different parties against each other.

I'm going to work on surviving this day, for all the rest of the reasons I am told are vital to me won't get into my mouth and won't provide me anything but hot air to breath. :devil: Climate control was being Researched when I was a little boy. I remember it, but all the human population has done is created a growing population that, with all the machines we use, are helping overheat the planet.

Anyone of the candidates mention how they are going to save New Jersey from becoming another Venice, with waterways, where the water rose enough so they had to build special water blocking devices to prevent the cities from being permanently flooded?

Climate Control?! :cool:

Don't you look at me. It was the cartoonists that did Flash Gordon and Buck Rodgers of the 21st Century that laid the foundation for my fantasies. Along with Lil Abner and Daisy Mae from Dogpatch U. S. of A. with the Sadie Hawkens Day Race, etc. and so on.

Looks like Dog Patch; U. S. of A. is the Winner and Still Champion of our Earth's people choices of lifestyles.

And the second contenders gotten applause that has raised the meters pointer too!

I WIN! oh wait? Just got to switch this to, "The Last Poster Wins" and everything will be correctly in place.

Vote for ME! And I will build you a skyscraper that will make all the ones that other candidate has built look like hair follicals, and I will keep it legal and proper best as the other person on the demolition crew that they are aware of destroying their hopes at the rallies.

Vote for me and that skyscraper I build will make it safe for the Dog Patch society to continue.

Vote for me and I will secure the legal forces to achieve the best living space possible for those of you who want to actually live life the way we were told it would be in the " **** 21st Century **** ".