[MOD REQUEST] Settlement Raids

lance789

yes sure, u see the alert(which often never shows) IF you catch it(they go away after a second, easily missed if your looting, being shot at, harvesting, scratching arse, whatever) and once quest is over it vanishes(It don't 'stay' marked)

So how will that help beyond the opening pip-boy and closing every few seconds(which is essentially the exact thing your suggesting lol, cuz once u DO see/notice/know an attack is happening, 5 seconds after u fast travel to the 'target' the attack is over and all raiders are vaporized before you even have time to draw your weapon)

so not to be rude, but not really sure what good that suggestion is :P

+1 x 1 billion, please, settlements need more invasions, also way more enemies attacking IMO. I get raided by 2-3 supermutants, big woop, and I'm on survival difficulty. I need like 15+ supermutants or a gunner battalion, or raider horde to try and take me down. I should have to set up correct defenses and arm my settlers with decent weapons and ammo to survive.

Raids on my heavily fortified settlements should be SCARY. I'm talking gunners, raiders, in powersuits with fat boys and missile launchers to take out my defenses if i dont get them quick enough.

I think settlements are a missed opportunity by bethesda in the vanilla game :(

~6 hours of doing brotherhood repeatable "kill stuff Q" and not ONE def settlement Q...

But jeah, this needs to happen, like now, i cant believe the devs left this feature in such a sad state. Last time they did attack, there was mere ~3 mutants with boards...

Edited by swatti

• 2 weeks later...