Dogmeat and I against the world

EmperorsGaming

Dogmeat has broken tripwires with me a couple of times. The biggest issue is that he likes to run ahead, opening doors, and getting everyone all stirred up. He needs to learn to heel :D

I made him walk over trip wires over and over again on different traps for over 10min. He didn't trip any. Sometimes there 2-3 tripwires in a row and you're the one breaking first one while Dogmeat goes ahead and stands on a second one. It looks like he is the one triggereing it, but when you reload you realize it was your fault. Happened to me a few times.

He should be oppening the doors only when you are standing up, he is very quiet when you sneak.

I would like to see him get his own framework like "Inigo" did in Skyrim. You could change his agression level or call him back with Z key.

Dogmeat has broken tripwires with me a couple of times. The biggest issue is that he likes to run ahead, opening doors, and getting everyone all stirred up. He needs to learn to heel :D

I made him walk over trip wires over and over again on different traps for over 10min. He didn't trip any. Sometimes there 2-3 tripwires in a row and you're the one breaking first one while Dogmeat goes ahead and stands on a second one. It looks like he is the one triggereing it, but when you reload you realize it was your fault. Happened to me a few times.

He should be oppening the doors only when you are standing up, he is very quiet when you sneak.

I would like to see him get his own framework like "Inigo" did in Skyrim. You could change his agression level or call him back with Z key.

Nope, he ran ahead down a corridor and broke it. I heard the gunshot and his yelp. It's only happened once or twice. It may possibly be that there are different types of tripwires, some that he might break and others he won't...even though they look the same. I wish I could remember the specific area it happened in

This can be fixed to make simply changing his hostility, there one that make not attack expect after you start combat.

Yeah, but the main point was to be able to change his behavior on the fly ingame and have ability to call him back without the need to be in a view range.

You need more complex mods.

You can make him calmer, if you want him to attack something, just command him.

Edited by Boombro

This can be fixed to make simply changing his hostility, there one that make not attack expect after you start combat.

Yeah, but the main point was to be able to change his behavior on the fly ingame and have ability to call him back without the need to be in a view range.

You need more complex mods.

You can make him calmer, if you want him to attack something, just command him.

I don't have issues with Dogmeat, the others do. I just wish the CK and SE was up already so we could make some utility modifications for the sake of convenience.