Mods you already want

charwo

There's a weston atmatoys factory that has several Giddyup Buttercups (and several pieces)

Thank you. I did grab those, though they have since vanished from my inventory. Yay.

Reminds me, though-- giving us the ability to build settlements without the ability to accurately place all the junk we've collected to decorate the place seems sloppy...we need a Jaxonz Positioner mod for FO4. :smile: (You can't grab a Buttercup-- apparently you can haul them around in your pocket all day long, but they're "too heavy" to set upright once you drop them on the floor.)

i think their classed as junk so probaby got stored in your inventory and posibly used for your base

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a weston atmatoys factory that has several Giddyup Buttercups (and several pieces)

Thank you. I did grab those, though they have since vanished from my inventory. Yay.

Reminds me, though-- giving us the ability to build settlements without the ability to accurately place all the junk we've collected to decorate the place seems sloppy...we need a Jaxonz Positioner mod for FO4. :smile: (You can't grab a Buttercup-- apparently you can haul them around in your pocket all day long, but they're "too heavy" to set upright once you drop them on the floor.)

i think their classed as junk so probaby got stored in your inventory and posibly used for your base

They are classed as junk, but I think I ran into a glitch and lost some stuff in my inventory. I went to a different save and went back to the factory to get them again.

(Also discovered that you can rearrange them in workshop mode as if they were furniture; not as flexible as Jaxonz Positioner, but good enough to make me feel like a dink for not realizing it sooner. :P )

Live another life ( I wanna be a raider or something!)

Repopulation (More travelling npcs, much more. Raider bands, caravans ectera)

Respawning enemies (<3)

Proper settlement creation anywhere.

More skimpy attires!

More face paint options.

Frostfall/Survival equivalent.

Better Melee options (A shield would do wonders. Dual wield for melee and range too!)

More death animations or grapple animations. (Still loving the german suplex btw!)

More lore friendly attire would definitely do wanders.

No more infinite grenades/cocktails/missiles/mini-nukes

More cities!

Quests for the Children of Atom!

More Factions!

My list is huge but most if not all likely require CK to be up. I can only wait and hope.

I think I would like an alternate start mod. Guess I just don't like the fact that my character is a parent. I have ideas but not the skills to implement them. Why can't Bethesda just do a game where the character is a productive part of the game's society rather than a slave, a prisoner, or some clueless clown crawling out of a vault or cave.

Just my humble thoughts.

I know I will not actually buy or play FO4 until all of its DLCs are out just as I have done with FO3, FONV and Skyrim but it will be interesting to watch the modding community for this game grow and develop.

And of course an m24 (sniper class rifle like I used in FONV) would be nice. :)

Repopulation (More travelling npcs, much more. Raider bands, caravans ectera)

More cities!

I'll second those two! The game just feels so empty.

I'd also loooove a mod to move the f***ing [Hidden] out of the middle of my screen grrrr

I did want some kind of settlement building/Decorator mod, but SSE and Homemaker have got that well covered for me now :D

Although a decent way to 'place anywhere' would also be great

Edit: I'm also gonna add that something like Jaxonz positioner would be great as i spent an insane amount of hours decorating my house today only to find it all sunken into the tables when i returned

Edited by Puddycat

Can we put more stuff in vault 111, Didn't think much of this considering I started most often from saves just before I exit the vault. But the vault feels really empty, a vault that was supposedly undisturbed for nearly 200 years and there is a lack of loot able items? Please tell me I'm not the only one that finds this strange.