Nexus Mods now has 10 million registered members

Dark0ne

In response to post #30818995. #30847995, #30850560, #30858085, #30858235 are all replies on the same post.

DAOWAce wrote: ..and it still bogs down heavily during peak hours, which still renders NMM nearly unusable.

Progress!
ravernware wrote: works great for me. But then my rig and internet are somewhat hi-end. Sure it's not your 'equipment' that is leaving you unsatisfied??
LOL no offense meant.. we should be celebrating and getting seriously trashed while either saving the wasteland or killing everything that moves. FO4 rocks!!
graymaybe wrote: You must be fun at parties.
ravernware wrote: Sorry to slam you but: You must have an equipment prob or s#*! sys or internet. Wut is with people who b&@*$ when they only got like 1 mb/sec or less? It's like 2015. Come on. I can get 5 Mb/sec when I travel to central America every winter on my laptop. The CDN server has been totally awesome.
Clearly it is not a Nexus Problem. Get over it.
ravernware wrote: I am extreme fun at parties. Will be in a remote boat only access river town in Nicaragua for Super Bowl party this Feb. Very exclusive. ;)

Wherever there is internet, there is the Nexus. Even 4 hours down the river San Juan in the middle of nowhere.
Go Nexus.

@ravernware: Did you even use NMM the day it was updated to support FO4? The ENTIRE day, at that?

Please, if you aren't educated in something, don't bother commenting.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Robin. You have left an indelible mark on the digital world and it's been an honor to be a part of the Bethesda game modding community that you have, in no small part, helped propagate. I hope success and happiness in your career and personal life are on par with the success of this site.

I just want to say thank you to all the modders and supporters. I have been a member here going all the way back to Neverwinter Nights 1. I am amazed at the growth of this site and the community. As a social experiment I have to say this is one of the best examples of ever growing and evolving community. You modders make our games better, and the community as a whole has grown from your hard work. Sometimes we don't thank you enough. So a heartfelt THANK YOU to all of you who spend their time here. I love you all. Geeks rule!

In response to post #30818995. #30847995, #30850560, #30858085, #30858235, #30877985 are all replies on the same post.

DAOWAce wrote: ..and it still bogs down heavily during peak hours, which still renders NMM nearly unusable.

Progress!
ravernware wrote: works great for me. But then my rig and internet are somewhat hi-end. Sure it's not your 'equipment' that is leaving you unsatisfied??
LOL no offense meant.. we should be celebrating and getting seriously trashed while either saving the wasteland or killing everything that moves. FO4 rocks!!
graymaybe wrote: You must be fun at parties.
ravernware wrote: Sorry to slam you but: You must have an equipment prob or s#*! sys or internet. Wut is with people who b&@*$ when they only got like 1 mb/sec or less? It's like 2015. Come on. I can get 5 Mb/sec when I travel to central America every winter on my laptop. The CDN server has been totally awesome.
Clearly it is not a Nexus Problem. Get over it.
ravernware wrote: I am extreme fun at parties. Will be in a remote boat only access river town in Nicaragua for Super Bowl party this Feb. Very exclusive. ;)

Wherever there is internet, there is the Nexus. Even 4 hours down the river San Juan in the middle of nowhere.
Go Nexus.
DAOWAce wrote: @ravernware: Did you even use NMM the day it was updated to support FO4? The ENTIRE day, at that?

Please, if you aren't educated in something, don't bother commenting.

I used it without any problems. It's amazing how people get a service for free and still manage to complain about it. The majority of people do not have such problems but yes the servers do lag during heavy traffic just like many other web sites. If you have a bug report to file then that is much more helpful than griping on the forums.

Jesus... Has it been 10 years already? This is the first and only gaming related site I have stay with over the years and cared enough about to leave a comment or two.