GamingsourceMod

Ginji

Can we stop the flaming, please or I shall start to issue strikes!

thejake1453, just stay cool - makes you seem mature then and the others seem childish.

I notice you didn't mention that Australia has a good many venomous spiders too. Still in my many visits the worst I've come across were too many flies at Ayres Rock.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Name:Christian

Appereance:I look kind of like a breton...

Job:student

colour: blue

food: pizza

town:dont have one. Im more of a adventurer. :P near anvil though. ;)

weopon:fine steel sword.

please!

Good idea by the way.

Remember that most of the NPC's I'm making are mole people (they live underground). and only people that have been nice to me on the forum (you are on the list btw) will have decent equipment/house.

To thejake1453:you are getting rubbish equipment as punishment for the offtopiceness, you were geting a steel battle axe, but now it is just a simple club, and you'll be happy with that, or else >:(

To Ninja_lord: It's just the way i'm setting up the mod. for example, the id of the place where your house is, is being renamed 'GSMNinjaLordExterior'. it's easier for me to remember your forum name the your char's name.

To Ninja_lord: It's just the way i'm setting up the mod. for example, the id of the place where your house is, is being renamed 'GSMNinjaLordExterior'. it's easier for me to remember your forum name the your char's name.

Yeah, I can see that...I was just making sure. ninja_lord isn't a very creative name...I wasn't originally planning on posting at all :P so I just used my email.

@all: I apologize sincerely for being offtopic and whatnot. Sorry.

@jake(yournameistoocomplex): I said "I speak in leet".

Thank you ninja_lord, you reminded me about clothes, unless I included clothes, then I'll do that yesterday...tomorrow? Fork. Nevermind.

Clothes/armour/garments/what have you: Seeing as it requires Shivering Isles, I would like Red Finery, or some sort of nice armour (ebony?).

Weapon alternative: If not a cutlass, I would like a primal order sword...thing. The good one.

House type(I know it's underground)/alternative location: Perhaps Ayleid, or fort ruin. If not in the previously mentioned locale, somewhere in Mania would be nice. *twitches*

As for OOO, I don't have that...and am not terribly interested in getting it. I have MMM and that's my only overhaul. I guess I could get it...whatever, don't mean to bother you fine gentlemen(and women, if that's the case).

Good day to you all.

As for OOO, I don't have that...and am not terribly interested in getting it. I have MMM and that's my only overhaul. I guess I could get it...whatever, don't mean to bother you fine gentlemen(and women, if that's the case).

Second thoughts about OOO.

By second thoughts, I mean GIANT '!'s!

Also: sticking with Tamriel for the moment.

To thejake: Offtopiciness on my topic. maybe a bit harsh there, but, what are you gonna do? [shrugs]

To all: GSM Version 0.001 will be uploaded some time in may. It only contains one house (NL's), which isn't very, well, complete at the moment.

I think we rather wait for a bunch of houses and npc's that are completely finished than see a v0.00000000001 release which has just one house.

You're probably right there. Fine, v1 will be released (estimate) june...2009! (this is subject to change :P )

Archived