Change the spawn rate of female raiders

ThePekarske

I fall into the middleground here. I feel that the raider groups we see are too diverse gender wise. While I don't feel that there should necessarily be less raiders of a given gender than the other (a crazy, drugged up person with a gun is just as deadly no matter what their gender) I do feel that each gang of raiders should be primarily male or primarily female.

It's basic group dynamics, a gang of female raiders wouldn't be that interested in recruiting guys and a gang of male raiders wouldn't want to recruit girls to fight with them either. There would be exceptions of course, the odd few males in a female group or females in a male group but primarily the gangs should be unigender from a social science perspective.

as a wasteland survivor, i don't believe that raiders are able to cooperate with one another and have a "team" of their own, either.

Well they do form gangs, It's a basic form of cooperation that we see in criminal groups. But I do think that if two different raider gangs happened accross one another they should start fighting instantly (which they crrently don't do because all raiders have been stuck under the 'raider' tag by Bethesda).

I would actually really like a mod that changes the AI so that different gangs of raiders would fight each other.

• 1 year later...

I think the only realistic reason why women would have trouble being a raider would be near-permanent pregnancy, since raiders would obviously be f*#@ing each other a lot. In this case, though, due to radiation/chems/diseases etc, I think both sexes can be safely assumed to be pretty much sterile.

Also, I see no conflict with raiders f*#@ing each other (mostly) consensually "at home" and then still raping everything that moves during a raid. I also don't think that a male raider would necessarily restrict himself to women, or even humans for that matter

• 3 weeks later...