Vision

RavveN

Guys i have seen it with my own eyes!!! I was so watching trailer of TES5 and i dreamed about it. It was like some storm coming along and me and my 4 friends were moving trough the storm and so we're going trough some tight pass and from all the sudden dragon appeared and tha fight started. I had like sword and shield and these other guys we're like...Archer,Mage,Paladin...And then when we fought off the dragon we we're like killed by some other dragon while protecting the city xD. Yea but i mean that was the God's gift for me, i never thought i would see it with my own eyes...Anyone had same thing happened to him? ^_^ I ammm so freaking out right nah, i love this forum, i love this community, i love u guys!!! Praised be Elder Scrolls 5!!!!

_-_-_-_-RavveN_-_-_-_-_

Amen brother/sister !

I feel like this too, though u did not dreamed about like you did but i immagine every day how i play Skyrim.

I might be b*tching a lot about how im worried about the Skyrims gameplay , but im already sold XD

And yes i agree this is a wonderfull community :thumbsup:

Edited by pavy

I had dreams before they announced Skyrim, but I guess that doesn't matter now. Since the release date was given I have been silently waiting, no since from the Void of my missions or anything. Why!?!

I remember having a dream where I was a mages guild apprentice in Cyrodiil with a gift for conjuration and a fascination with Deadra (Fun fact: IRL I love the daedra and Conjuration's my favorite skill) I was transferred to Skyrim's chapter of the mages guild where I began studying the wild life there and my dream ended shortly after an encounter with a werebear, however before it ended I lived through two months as a mage apprentice in Cyrodiil and (mostly) Skyrim and managed to gain an honor-bound Mazkin servant during a trip to the shivering isles in that time.

The most riveting dream I've ever had!

Lol! ;D

I haven't had any dreams about Skyrim yet, but I've had several dreams about Oblivion. In particular, closing gates.

Seriously, I'd go through the whole gate-closing process, and I could even feel the heat from the lava. Those were some pretty realistic dreams! Sometimes, I'd find myself crossing those frighteningly high catwalks and accidentally "fall." Yikes!

I've also had dreams about Cloud Ruler Temple, before. Not really anything elaborate...usually just wandering the Great Hall or reading in the library.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who wanders Tamriel in her dreams. :blush:

Edited by AurianaValoria1

I dreamt about a mudcrab once...awful creatures.

Epic win. :biggrin:

I had the oddest dream last night myself. I was one of my characters, going through a Shivering Isles-esque questline for Mehrunes Dagon, and somehow ended up his servant. o_O

No dreams for Skyrim, yet, but I fear if I keep playing Oblivion, I'll be pulling a Uriel Septim. :tongue: "I've never been the ruler of my own dreams."

Edited by InuyashaFE

Lol! ;D

I haven't had any dreams about Skyrim yet, but I've had several dreams about Oblivion. In particular, closing gates.

Seriously, I'd go through the whole gate-closing process, and I could even feel the heat from the lava. Those were some pretty realistic dreams! Sometimes, I'd find myself crossing those frighteningly high catwalks and accidentally "fall." Yikes!

I've also had dreams about Cloud Ruler Temple, before. Not really anything elaborate...usually just wandering the Great Hall or reading in the library.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who wanders Tamriel in her dreams. :blush:

I once had dream in Cloud Ruler Temple :/...It was fu*king wierd! It was i had this katana and i started cutting up everybodie there from no reason...^_^....But again 'twas not cool when they killed me....'Twas like: " Ohhh look there's my breakfest!" :D