PC gaming almost over?

cyronarxes

yeah! down with Xbox360 yeah burn them all!!!!! we must sacrifice the worshipers of xbox360 to soney, we shall kill them for their lies! pull out their hearts and give them as a gift to soney!!!

heheheheeeheheehhehe

serously tho, pc will never die, and i may disagree with FPS being better on pc because of the controls, i still get them for the pc, because i have found a way around the problem, i bought this thing called DRAGON and all i do is plug it into my computer, plug my ps2 controler into DRAGON and taadaa i can play farcry and halo with a ps2 controller! i may be a soney fanatic perfering the ps3 and2, i don't brag about it as much as xbox360 owners do, and i know people who perfer xbox360 who dont shut up about them! they say that there bloody better then every thing, god the way the go on about it i start to think that they would prefer the next xbox consol rather then a cure for canser!! you all know what i mean.

hehe i just thought of something realy fun, aright, we should do this join an xbox360 forum, then just flame and degrade the xbox360 as much as we can!! hahaaahhhahah watch them build up in anger and frustration!! even the admins would flame you! hahahahahh

xbox sucks!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hehe i just thought of something realy fun, aright, we should do this join an xbox360 forum, then just flame and degrade the xbox360 as much as we can!! hahaaahhhahah watch them build up in anger and frustration!! even the admins would flame you! hahahahahh

xbox sucks!

That would be mildly hilarious, especially if about 15-20 people were all doing that at the same time... Thier moderators wont know what hit them.

Any way the problem is that those thirteen year old, ignorent, immature fanboys that switch mentioned, just repeat what they heard about the last generation of consoles. But that is old news, everything has changed.

I do however wory about PS3. Its supposed to last 10 years before they make a PS4, but its not doing so well now, And its not going to be doing better with competion from the new next gen systems. I foresee that in five years, PS will be absorbed by Microsoft, The "Xbox Cubed"(or whatever lame name they come up with :glare: ) will have a controller a lot like the Wii, And the fanboys will rave about how originall it is. But PC gaming will still be going strong.

Play Station being absorbed by Microsoft? PLEASE for the love of god if you are going to post atleast talk some sense! Don't just post for the sake of posting, or for your hate of the XBox 360, because silly comments like that aren't going to get you brownie points!

xbox sucks!

:D I have been thinking about doing that same thing recently but never got around to doing it. if your serious we and few other people could do just that. If not im probably just going to do it anyway just for the sake of my hatred of xbox360. Oh and dark one, dont condemn crazy dave on being anti xbox 360, after all, this forum sort of is anti xbox 360

Play Station being absorbed by Microsoft? PLEASE for the love of god if you are going to post atleast talk some sense! Don't just post for the sake of posting, or for your hate of the XBox 360, because silly comments like that aren't going to get you brownie points!

Ok, so they may not get bought out. But seriosly I cant see anyone sticking to the PS3 when the new next gen systems come out, especally the with way the way most of the console crowd obsesses over graphics. And I dont hate 360, and honestly I could care less about brownie points, because this is my honest opinion.

:dry: Well, crazy dave is unfortunanatly correct. the the playstation is having small success in Japan but the xbox 360 has kicked it out every where else. Well it did have a long run and will remain in my memories as one of the the best consoles that was killed by the evil and carnivorous xbox 360 >:(

I Agree PC games are not going anywhere anytime soon. Xbox 360 is good. but a PC can kick it's arse easly, because a PC is much more practical and efficient in a lot of area's (If you have a power hungry machine that could load oblivion 5 times at once on full settings) joke, But consoles are just for games. they are fun but far less flexable than PC's with upgrading etc.

PS3 Just isn't cutting it with 20th version of Tekken and whatnot. The only game i would ever buy a PS3 for is Metal Gear Solid 4. Even then i would have to be desperate to fork out $1000 for it.

Nintendo are an actual competitor this time round. They opened the eyes of the ignorant masses by proving fun gaming doesn't HAVE to involve the ultimate in graphics etc. But by providing decent looking games, with great game play. I like all consoles and am in no way a "fanboy". But it is irritating when people base opinions on others beliefs and past mistakes. Without even bothering to take a better look.

Xbox is great this time, I would buy one if i had the money and not much else to buy first.

Otherwise no, PC Gaming won't die. Simply because PC's are changing and evolving much much faster than Consoles. But all that is just my personal opinion.

PC gaming will survive the test of time. it is much easier to upgrade a computer for new games, than to buy a whole new system for the same game. it is also cheaper if you build the computer yourself.

Nintendo has become a good competitor to XBox. It has been taking some business from Microsoft by drawing different markets than the 360 goes for.

PC gaming will survive the test of time. it is much easier to upgrade a computer for new games, than to buy a whole new system for the same game. it is also cheaper if you build the computer yourself.

Er wait, what? Sorry, this is one point I have to disagree on. :P In what way is upgrading your computer easy in comparison to consoles? With the PC, countless things can go very, very wrong resulting in the loss of your entire system and hundreds of your hard earned cash. Certain hardware combinations can lead to disaster just because the game wasn't coded for it. With consoles on the other hand you can just buy the system and it works pretty much out of the box, and you always know, short of the disk being damaged, you can just slot it in and play. And consoles almost always boast hardware that would cost vastly more if you were putting together a PC of the same spec. Say the PS3... a PC of that sort of level would cost much more than $699 to build, even though it still seems like a lot for just a console.

I'm not saying that consoles are better, but the PC certainly isn't easier than consoles for gaming IMO.

PC gaming will not be dead for a very long time. I love my PC, and if I want to upgrade it, it may take ~200 dollars max. PCs you can upgrade/buy as good as you want, unlike consoles. Also unlike consoles, PCs are much much more versatile. Though consoles CAN run linux, their processors are not meant for general computation, and they lack a lot if you want to do general things. PCs however, can run many OSes, and go from gaming->work->play->surfing internet->gaming like a snap.

Not to put down consoles; they are great at playing games, and their graphics are great. However, my PC is my main gaming source, because I refuse to spend $300+ on a 360 (though a wii is pretty tempting) or $5/600 for a PS3, when my entire gaming setup (and a nice one) was 900 (custom build). Many console games are ported to PC as well, and there are enough good games out there to keep me busy for quite a while.

EDIT: Yes, PCs can be slightly harder to upgrade/maintain. But that's the beauty: YOU choose what goes inside, and YOU decide what you need. A (good) game should be versatile and run on any hardware, though I understand that some graphics cards can be picky (I also own an Intel i915 that wouldn't run crap) but that's just stuff that you need to research. Kind of like researching the strengths/weaknesses of different consoles. Generally, buy a good amd/intel processor and a great graphics card and you can't go wrong. And yes, you COULD damage some internal components during upgrades, so you be careful or take it to somebody who is licensed for that.

Archived