Stop making boob mods and armor for boob mods.

gt5t

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If suddenly rarity is your indicator for normality, then anyone who mods their games is abnormal to begin with.

Maybe we should soft-pedal that message because it hits too close to home. Let's just say we are peculiar but mostly normal. :laugh:

You'd think some new cool mods would still trickle out but good lord every time I check for new mods it's a bunch of neckbeards making anime girls and customizing armors to fit them.

Somethings wrong with y'all.

Hey. You. Look at my files. Not a single boob mod. In fact, all of my mods were intended for male characters. Please check them out! You'll be happy, I promise.

Are any of them dick mods? Cause fellas get a rather unimpressive package.

Seriously though.. I get where the OP is coming from, and have had similar thoughts on a semi-regular basis myself. Not just about breasts, but about super-model-esque redesigns, sex mods, and many other so called 'Mature' content mods... I see them, and sometimes (more often than I generally like admitting) they are quite good, and I think to myself 'How great would it be if someone with this talent or effort made something that wasn't immature, sexual or objectifying?'. Some times they do. Sometimes they don't. But in the end, I always get stuck with the feeling that it's wasted skill.

But there's a difference between lamenting the wasting of effort and ability on something born of immaturity, and trying to force maturity on someone else. Either way, you're not going to get the content you want, and one way just pisses others off.

Actually, no. Mostly standalone weapon or armor mods. None of my mods have an actual gender specified, and my only real armor mod contains files for both male and female characters. Whatever mods the downloader already has installed and how they use it is up to them, but if someone uploads a screenshot to my file of say, my Lapis Lazuli armor with boobs showing or using Schlongs of Skyrim Revealing, I'd either request they take it down or not allow users to upload images. Since I thoroughly enjoy crossplay because it allows me to experience emotions that the vast majority of the male population feels while playing (such as a father's love or protection instinct), I don't use boob mods except for the fact that CBBE, 7Base, and a few others hold the largest population of retextures for those select "boob mods". How users use mods is up to them. I personally don't understand why there are so many boob mods, other than my personal opinion that male Skyrim players that use these mods excessively are either incredibly horny or incredibly bored. Would I like to see less boob mods? Of course. Do I have the skills to create such? Barely. I've been teaching myself how to create and implement meshes into skyrim so I can satisfy my own want for the content I would like to see. Are the numbers of people who use my mods as high as I want? No, and probably never will. Boob mods are nothing to throw a hissy fit over. Don't like them? Don't use them. Sure, it makes me upset that the vast majority of modders are now making these (just my opinion) degrading and sexualising mods, but that's their choice. Every time I see a mod I don't like, I block the author. Yes, I have a lengthy block list but it really helps see past the abhorrent amount of tits and vags. CBBE even has a "vanilla shape" option. The first Oblivion nude mod just removed the underwear and bra. No nipples or anything. Do I enjoy seeing Khajiit dick? Yeah, but only because I'm single. Will I ever stop enjoying it? Maybe, when TESVI comes out and Intel comes out with the i9 I hear about so much. It's upsetting that there are so many nudity mods, but that's something that nobody can control. If the Nexus banned nudity mods, the site would pretty much die. It's all about pleasing the majority, and the majority is male players. And people who have time to play Skyrim tend to be single. Single males tend to still want to see women and women parts, it's a part of human psychology. So, you're never going to see people stop making boob mods.

If suddenly rarity is your indicator for normality, then anyone who mods their games is abnormal to begin with.

Maybe we should soft-pedal that message because it hits too close to home. Let's just say we are peculiar but mostly normal. :laugh:

:laugh: "normal-ish?" maybe?

You'd think some new cool mods would still trickle out but good lord every time I check for new mods it's a bunch of neckbeards making anime girls and customizing armors to fit them.

Somethings wrong with y'all.

just uncheck the:

Skimpy or sexy content

Nudity

Include adult files

Anime content