⚠ Website Issue - Mod lists not showing on Collections ×

NMM 0.61.3 fixes for Fallout 4

TheTokenGeek

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #31852555.

ThePeruvianBear wrote: Alright guys I had the same problem it seems we are all facing my game disabled all plug ins at start and even if I set to read only but try launching the game from NMM itself. That solved all my problems.

I do launchit from MM but it wont run my mods right.

In response to post #31852555. #31885195 is also a reply to the same post.

ThePeruvianBear wrote: Alright guys I had the same problem it seems we are all facing my game disabled all plug ins at start and even if I set to read only but try launching the game from NMM itself. That solved all my problems.
KiloDel wrote: I do launchit from MM but it wont run my mods right.

This helped me fix my issue. thanks

In response to post #31820165. #31821080, #31823120, #31831210, #31835765 are all replies on the same post.

Vol08 wrote: I'm having a random issue where if I uninstall a mod, like Darker Nights for example, I won't be able to reinstall it properly afterwards. When I choose the enable part, it simply installs in a second (.esp and all) but there is no NMM install manager with all the options that the mod should have.

To get it to work correctly, I need to re-download it to NMM (perhaps, adding it manually works, too - not that I've tried that.)

Does anyone else have this problem?

EDIT: Just to add, this has happened with other mods, too. Sometimes restarting NMM helps, but not always.
Jeysercapo wrote: Maybe you are deleting the mod instead of uninstalling it?
Vol08 wrote: Nope, the mod is simply disabled and remains in the Mods tab list.
keddiels wrote: Make sure you are uninstalling the mod and not just disabling it, you have to right click and uninstall and then the mod will be grayed out, if you just double click the mod it will only be disabled but still installed, shown by the red circle
Vol08 wrote: Wow, I actually didn't know that before. Thanks!

Is that a more recent thing (to disable and uninstall being separate) for NMM?

I've had this issue. What I did was find my mods .7z file and made a backup to my desktop. Then I disabled and then deleted the mod in NMM, and installed it from a local file in NMM. The setup parts only seem to activate on the first install. I'm sure there is a better way to do this, but I've found that it works.

In response to post #31901430.

OzarkHunter wrote: I DL'd the update, and am trying everyhting I've seen here. However, the click box in the launcher still isn't there, and in NMM my mods don't uncheck, but they don't work either. I am a newb to modding so really need a hand.

I am also having the issue now that the only folder in my Fallout 4 is the Prefs.ini. Can someone help me as to where the other files went to.

Heyas,

My game & NMM worked well until last night when the game's started a loop: Launching starts the Steam window, then the game's launcher window, but hitting Start makes the game loop back to the start (Steam window, launcher, etc.). All I'd changed was the installation of TrueStormsF04.esp through NMM, but previously I'd been playing around with FO4 mods before NMM updated to include F; I might have messed something up somewhere accidentally.

Are there diagnostic tools available for this scenario?

Thanks! :)

In response to post #31946640.

dking32 wrote: Heyas,

My game & NMM worked well until last night when the game's started a loop: Launching starts the Steam window, then the game's launcher window, but hitting Start makes the game loop back to the start (Steam window, launcher, etc.). All I'd changed was the installation of TrueStormsF04.esp through NMM, but previously I'd been playing around with FO4 mods before NMM updated to include F; I might have messed something up somewhere accidentally.

Are there diagnostic tools available for this scenario?

Thanks! :)

Same thing's happening to me :/
infinite launcher loop