The Witcher 3 Holiday Outfit Mod Contest

SirSalami

In response to post #31881060. #31885190 is also a reply to the same post.

WursWaldo wrote:

Same here. Witcher3 is a good RPG,imo. I wish there was more questing though. I won't tire of the Witcher world and the 'what you do now has consequences later' story arcs. The 'sad' thing is I haven't seen a TW3 mod that I can't live without. By the very nature of the game (meant for an adult non-Bethesda audience) the added things most modders do just aren't needed.

Lezerxoxo wrote: Shunning Fallout players doesn't make you an adult. You're also implying that the modders of Fallout are kids. Why would you do that?

I think WursWaldo meant that TW3 is intended for a mature audience, due to the nudity involved.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #31881060. #31885190, #31888140 are all replies on the same post.

WursWaldo wrote:

Same here. Witcher3 is a good RPG,imo. I wish there was more questing though. I won't tire of the Witcher world and the 'what you do now has consequences later' story arcs. The 'sad' thing is I haven't seen a TW3 mod that I can't live without. By the very nature of the game (meant for an adult non-Bethesda audience) the added things most modders do just aren't needed.

Lezerxoxo wrote: Shunning Fallout players doesn't make you an adult. You're also implying that the modders of Fallout are kids. Why would you do that?
Ssweetsimplicity wrote: I think WursWaldo meant that TW3 is intended for a mature audience, due to the nudity involved.

Nudity, violence, lesser evli decisions etc

We must all agree that TW3 story > F4 story.

But Fallout in other way give more freedom, and better mod tools (i hope it will).

In response to post #31881060. #31885190, #31888140, #31903055 are all replies on the same post.

WursWaldo wrote:

Ssweetsimplicity wrote: I think WursWaldo meant that TW3 is intended for a mature audience, due to the nudity involved.
bunio wrote: Nudity, violence, lesser evli decisions etc

But Fallout in other way give more freedom, and better mod tools (i hope it will).

I've played both games through, and in my opinion both are equally mature. And attracts equally mature audience as well. By the way, i've never understood why nudity and sex is such a big deal. These are most natural things what you could have. (And even my 10 years old brother knows about these things, and sees nudity almost daily. Nothing beats Finnish style sauna ;)) These things doesn't make anything more mature... Edited by OlliOrava

In response to post #31881060. #31885190, #31888140, #31903055, #31903270 are all replies on the same post.

WursWaldo wrote:

OlliOrava wrote: I've played both games through, and in my opinion both are equally mature. And attracts equally mature audience as well. By the way, i've never understood why nudity and sex is such a big deal. These are most natural things what you could have. (And even my 10 years old brother knows about these things, and sees nudity almost daily. Nothing beats Finnish style sauna ;)) These things doesn't make anything more mature...

It's just different people from different places around the world. Most of the world it seems is actually quite open about sex but Americans are different (from my experience so far on the internet) and are scared of their own shadows, get offended by anything and everything and seek to live sheltered, protected lives and stay as far away from the real world as possible. Nudity and sex is a big deal because conservative, religious, fearful, "I know what's best for you" types of people make it that way and impose their own small minded beliefs on everyone whether we agree and like it or not. If you haven't found out about sex and seen naughty bits in some form or another by the time you're 12 at least, then there is either something very wrong with you or you are home schooled and your parents keep you locked in a basement away from the world.

In response to post #31881060. #31885190, #31888140, #31903055, #31903270, #31907460 are all replies on the same post.

WursWaldo wrote:

OlliOrava wrote: I've played both games through, and in my opinion both are equally mature. And attracts equally mature audience as well. By the way, i've never understood why nudity and sex is such a big deal. These are most natural things what you could have. (And even my 10 years old brother knows about these things, and sees nudity almost daily. Nothing beats Finnish style sauna ;)) These things doesn't make anything more mature...
adsgsdfgh wrote: It's just different people from different places around the world. Most of the world it seems is actually quite open about sex but Americans are different (from my experience so far on the internet) and are scared of their own shadows, get offended by anything and everything and seek to live sheltered, protected lives and stay as far away from the real world as possible. Nudity and sex is a big deal because conservative, religious, fearful, "I know what's best for you" types of people make it that way and impose their own small minded beliefs on everyone whether we agree and like it or not. If you haven't found out about sex and seen naughty bits in some form or another by the time you're 12 at least, then there is either something very wrong with you or you are home schooled and your parents keep you locked in a basement away from the world.

At the risk of turning this into a totally unrelated but incredibly engaging discussion... Not all people who "shun" nudity and sex do so out of some misguided prudishness. Myself, for instance - I dislike nudity and sex by and large due to the fact that I consider it more important than just the fulfilling of a biological drive or as a recreational activity. Yeah, it's a fundamental part of my life. Hopefully on a daily basis, but that doesn't mean I just go around sticking my fingers in every pie I see just 'cause it's delicious. Gotta watch those calories...