Please Names your mods "correctly"... :/ REQUEST

maredark3d

Hello everyone,

Because I think mods are essentials on games what can be modded I have become a mod collector, I have an entire true library of mods, and I appreciate so much everyone for his work, I like to learn about mods always,

But please could you name your mods correctly, I meant for example If your mod its about an armor, could you names it "Armor of something by Me". Would be nice to have a patron of the files you share, because sadly some times I have lost about was It was a mod, I meant sometimes I download mods and its named: "mainfile"... -__- !

Would be nice If people who upload mods adds a patron like "tag", then "name", then "mod author", for example:

Weapon of The choosenone by Me

Its just a request but would help anyone even mod makers who upload their mods because If everyone have clear about what your mods are will be remembered,

Thanks!!

Cheers

Well I think you should rename them so, whats the deal?, I meant If you are going to do things right, do it totally right, not the halfway, I meant would be nice to have mod files more clear

I agree. At the very least people should try to name them as close to the name of their mod as possible. Finding a mod that changes alchemy and is called "ehousetest.esp" is confusing as hell. As far as name goes, there's a slot in the mod info to add the author name, as well as a short description, so it doesn't need to be in the .esp name.