Flashlight on Combat Helmets

Testocules

I notice on the even the vanilla model, the combat armor helmets have a flashlight attached, but unlike mining helmets, can't be used as such. I figured, maybe someone with more modding experience could come along and enable such functionality, even add modding for the flashlights like power armor helmets has.

Nice ask. Was thinking the same myself.. Thanks nekollx. I will try your mod out but there are a few I don't want.. can you mix and match during the installation?

Cheers!

no really if its part of the first list i recreated that functionality, and if its the second list those are REQUIRED for mine to function, the 3rd group have no breaking but are compatible. If you just like a particular feature go with the individual mo, thought if its the Weapon Racks mod or the Legendary mod you can prety much ingnore those as all my mod does is add their keywords you can just never use the weapon rack items and not miss anything

Alright thanks I will check it out.. but be nice if you make a installer where you can select which changes you want. Is that possible?

Nice ask. Was thinking the same myself.. Thanks nekollx. I will try your mod out but there are a few I don't want.. can you mix and match during the installation?

Cheers!

no really if its part of the first list i recreated that functionality, and if its the second list those are REQUIRED for mine to function, the 3rd group have no breaking but are compatible. If you just like a particular feature go with the individual mo, thought if its the Weapon Racks mod or the Legendary mod you can prety much ingnore those as all my mod does is add their keywords you can just never use the weapon rack items and not miss anything

dont really understand installers, but even if i did dont think it would work in this instance as the dependencies and recreated mods are all edits to the tables in FO Edit the only way to do alternate versions would be like for my Fixed Nick Valentine and make seperate ESPs for every variation with manual changes to each esp