Blizzard new game announcement: 19th May

Dark0ne

Incase you folks aren't intune with the hip and the cool in the gaming world Blizzard (Warcraft/Starcraft/Diablo devs) are doing a count down to the 19th of May when they will be announcing their latest game.

Most publications are reporting this game to be Starcraft 2 and/or a Starcraft MMO (oh no) but there is still some hope being held out for a third Diablo.

Personally I would love to see Diablo 3 or a Diablo MMO -- an MMO where you don't spend 60 secs killing a single monster but instead take on hordes of enemies with death only coming to those who are over-run by sheer numbers. Something I hope Hellgate: London (where most of the Diablo developers have gone) will achieve.

Incase you folks aren't intune with the hip and the cool in the gaming world Blizzard (Warcraft/Starcraft/Diablo devs) are doing a count down to the 19th of May when they will be announcing their latest game.

Most publications are reporting this game to be Starcraft 2 and/or a Starcraft MMO (oh no) but there is still some hope being held out for a third Diablo.

Personally I would love to see Diablo 3 or a Diablo MMO -- an MMO where you don't spend 60 secs killing a single monster but instead take on hordes of enemies with death only coming to those who are over-run by sheer numbers. Something I hope Hellgate: London (where most of the Diablo developers have gone) will achieve.

Ohh hey the day of my birthday. Announcement of Diablo 3 in development would certainly be a nice present. :D But I think Starcraft is more likely as that game's fanbase seems somehow more... rabid? :P

I certainly hope it's Starcraft 2 and not som MMO. I'm sick and tired of all multiplayer games these days. Besides, you have to pay for them each month, and a poor male without a father like me can't afford that.

I wonder how the story would be. After all, Kerrigan rule the Zerg, and have beaten back both the UED and the Protoss. How about a fourth faction... Mudcrabs anyone? :ph34r:

I never actually finished Starcraft. I finished the Terran and Zerg campaigns and got half-way through Protos before stopping .. can't remember why since it was 5 years ago. Anyone know a site that has a detailed plotline since I can not go back to the game now .. the graphics just kill me!

I remember the Terrans had that Ghost that got turned into a Zerg but uh..that's about it.

Did you even play the expansion Dark0ne? It adds a lot more to the plot line.

I'm hoping for either Starcraft 2 or Diablo 3, probably more Diablo 3 than Starcraft.

My name is Batosai. Not batosia.

The answer is very simple. I'm to lazy to change it. :mellow: