Blizzard new game announcement: 19th May

Dark0ne

sorry, didnt know it was spammy , a little off topic, but then so was batosai's

can you tell him its usually a typo then?

but 10 bucks says the new game is not diablo 3 but is starcraft 2

but 10 bucks says the new game is neither diablo 3 or starcraft 2

Payday!

actutually YOU got to give me 10 bucks see my post, i said it would be starcraft 2, god learn to read ;)

actutually YOU got to give me 10 bucks see my post, i said it would be starcraft 2, god learn to read ;)

I see you discovered the edit button! Too bad it doesn't change my quote as well ;)

i dont need to change your quote, just means you changed what i said when you posted the quote, egsample

jake you are so friggen awsome

see you just did that when you quoted me, you cheater. we all know i diddn't edit my post, its the same as when i first posted it :rolleyes:

peregrine, an idiot would know we were having a bit of fun. i wasn't even being serious and i'm pretty sure povuholo knows too.

You seem to be intelligent yet you diddnt seem to understand, strange.

i'll only post an apollogy if povuholo wants me too, noy if YOU want me too.

Oh. Well in that case, I was "just having fun" with you then. Don't you just love how you can throw around all the insults you want, as long as you're "just having fun"?

Maybe if you stopped ****ing your dog long enough to think about what you're posting, you might actually get the point. Or maybe you're just a dishonest sociopath who would sell his own mother for another bag of crack. I that's what it is, really, you're another basement-dwelling game addict with no understanding of social interaction. Most people in the real world consider lying a pretty serious offense, call someone a liar in the real world and you might end up in the hospital. But maybe someday you'll unplug the xbox and learn these things.

But since I'm just having fun (like I had with your mother last night!), this is all ok. You can't get offended by this, because it's all just fun. Actually, you know, I kind of like this... I can flame you all I want, satisfy every bit of rage and say the most offensive things, but you can't do anything! It's all just happy, wholesome fun!

Lol. 8) :) :D :P :D :) 8) (Because everything is ok if you put enough smiles at the end.)

Umm... this seems to have escalated to something... um... bad. I don't know if I'm supposed to cry or laugh at these statements.

I think you... um... made your point, Peregrine. Altough not at a very friendly tone, but still. Editing your post a little bit just to joke is one thing.

Insulting another by telling them to stop scre*ing their own dog or mother, that's a... well, WHOLE other level of humour.

We know it was just sarcasm, but even I felt a little offended by that.

And we all need to be nice to each other, otherwise we won't get any presents at Christmas, now would we? ;)

Edit: Hmm, it weems that someone has declared war on everyone here. ABANDON SHIP! Dark0ne, SAVE US!

you know what peregrine? i can see why you were banned, you are the worst flamer i have seen.

*sighs*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_absurdum

Congratulations on missing the point. Maybe you shouldn't accuse me of being an idiot for "failing to understand" your "fun" until you can understand this basic concept?

For the clueless: you claimed that "just having fun" excuses saying offensive things, and nobody should be bothered by it as long as you only mean it as a joke. I proved (pretty clearly) that this is not true, and joking intent isn't a magic get-out-of-jail-free card. Despite including the same "just having fun" claim, you're (justifiably) offended. Now put yourself in the other person's place, and realize that the author's intent doesn't make it any less offfensive.

Just to be clear: none of that is meant to be taken seriously. It's only posted as an unquestionable proof that "I'm just having fun" doesn't make things less offensive.

you go on about how its ok blah blah blah, i hardly said anything that was offensive, however you just go on and on with offensive things.

No, you said something that was very offensive. The one serious statement in that post was that lying is a very serious offense to most people. Maybe you don't get it, but some people DO dishonestly edit their posts like that. It's incredibly dishonest, and you accused Povuholo of doing it, with no clear sign that it was only a joke. You look exactly like the kind of dishonest troll that would say your exact words and mean them 100% seriously.

And like I said, read the article, then get it through your head that I was just saying that to make a point.

you say i play alot of games? well peregrine, you sure have alot of time on your hands if all you do is spend time on your computor flaming peopele.

Two words for you: summer vacation. I'm a college student (aerospace engineering, so I'd say I'm doing pretty well in life), so I get obscene amounts of free time for the next three months.