I'm new here!

Peregrine

I would just like to take this time to thank my loyal fan club, whose tireless efforts have enabled my return to this forum. Your faith in the resurrection of the almighty Hellbird will be rewarded! I now make you high priests of this glorious cause! Go now, and spread the word of my return!

Yay! Update your sigs everybody! "This user believed in the Resurrection of the Almighty Hellbird."

Welcome back. Unfortunately there are no large scale projects that you can destroy, but project SCL died.

Good day. The old expression says 'absence makes the heart grow fonder'. Mind you, I have never worked out how that can be correlated to the other well known expression 'out of sight and out of mind'. See you around.

Yay! Update your sigs everybody! "This user believed in the Resurrection of the Almighty Hellbird."

Welcome back. Unfortunately there are no large scale projects that you can destroy, but project SCL died.

Sig updated.

@Malchik: I believe that was covered in the Journal of Irreproducible Results.

o_O :unsure: :mellow: :) :D

Welcome to the forums, have fun and don't get banned!

Maybe this is Dark0ne's birthday present for Switch? Maybe things will get more quiet now... Time for the spring cleaning?

Welcome back Peregrine! :)

*proceeds to change his sig

Well then, may you go find flaws in everything that has flaws. ;) But watch out for Dark0ne, you never know when he's watching... :ph34r:

Archived