zaigw

The baby versions skin depends on what you choose for your players char skin. So i would imagine, if you choose a dark skin-tone for your char, your older son, may be also dark-skinned. It would make no sense to create a baby with heritage, but ignore the setting for the older one. On the other side, its Bethesda. So maybe they just forgot it later.

Shaun is indeed whatever genetic mix you and your spouse are at the start of the game.

I was actually quite impressed how they modelled his face to be a a mix of my protagonist and the dead wife plus he was darked skinned because I made her dark skinned,

The baby versions skin depends on what you choose for your players char skin. So i would imagine, if you choose a dark skin-tone for your char, your older son, may be also dark-skinned. It would make no sense to create a baby with heritage, but ignore the setting for the older one. On the other side, its Bethesda. So maybe they just forgot it later.

Really ? .....my Shaun looked exactly like the one on fallout wiki :-/ .....that is why I actually wondered if the skin tone would be set according to parents or just a default npc ... :]

Good grief. I wish mine would have looked like the default on the default playthrough.

I spent like six hours editing my character AND Nora (and then she gets shot in the head in 15 minutes. Barstards.) And both were cute and all, but Shaun... Oh gods, Shaun... WHY? As Thor is my witless -- and the other Avengers too -- he got the narrowest mouth with the thickest and most pursed lips POSSIBLE in the game, so it looked more like a suction cup. Seriously, my first thought was that you could probably stick him to the tiled bathroom wall, like one of those suction-cup towel-hangers.

I think my going, "Kill it! Kill it with fire, before it lays eggs!" when meeting him kinda set a bad tone for the rest of my relationship with the institute ;)