⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Fallout Intensive Expansion Mod : We need a bigger Dev Team

CastCapo

Fallout Intensive

Update 03/01/16

Hey All

I would like to announce new development team members today.

The mod now has a lead writer this person is EmiKivel is extremely talented. She is currently writing a new faction for the mod. This faction is a cross between the Institute & the Enclave & will be a key faction in the story. EmiKivel also has two new writers on her team these people are SirTwist & EmissaryOfWind both are currently writing major features or quests. Won't go into detail on what they are working on at the time being as it hasn't been finalized but will be in the final product in some way.

But I've got a special announcement to make as we now have a composer on the team. We are lucky to have Lucas on board with the project as he will be composing the mods soundtrack.

I look forward to working with these new members on the team.

We still have many positions open on the development team so if you would like to work with us. Post something in thread saying you would like to join or email us at [email protected]

Cheers

Rowan

Edited by CastCapo

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fallout Intensive

Update date - 08/01/16

Today's update includes concept information about The Burlington Initiative, MI6 corporate espionage in the US & a general update about out progress. I've recently changed the main mod email to [email protected] from [email protected]. We are still looking to expand our development team for the mod, so if you would like to work with us send us an email or leave a reply down below.

The Burlington Initiative

• The Burlington Initiative was activated by the Cobra Committee after limited atomic exchange in the middle east in 2054. When the The Burlington Initiative was activated the government backed company Archive started construction of 73 vaults across the UK. Archive entered talks with Vault-Tec Cooperation in the US these talks eventually enabled the two companies to share sensitive information with each other & many R&D projects were a joint effort. The first UK vault constructed was Vault 16 in the Greater London Area this was known as the demo Vault until August 14th 2076. On August 14th 2076 Vault 16 became an offical vault to be used in the event of total atomic annihilation because it used to be the demo vault it never received an experiment to run on its populace. The the majority of vaults had a experiment to run on the vaults population but it's not known how many vault experiments were successful or how many succumbed to them. When the bombs fell on October 23rd 2077 many people didn't make to the vaults but Archive had a contingency plan in place just before the vaults closed Individuals or in some cases families at the security check points were selected to take the places of the ones that didn't arrive in time to gain access to the vaults.

MI6 Corporate Espionage

• MI6 manged to steal sensitive documents & information about numerous projects under taken by West-Tek & other companies in the US. Some of this information is about Pan-Immunity Virion Project, Power Amour & Energy Weapon development. Once these plans made it back to Britain a version of the Pan-Immunity Virion was successfully recreated & was even more potent then the US version. Pan-Immunity Virion Project was a closely regarded secret in the Ministry of Defense. The Power Amour plans found there way into Viking Strongarm R&D department & same for the energy weapon development.

The Mod's teaser site should be going up within the coming weeks hopefully I will be posting this in this topic latter down the line & I appreciated feedback.

Cheers

Rowan

Mod Director

This has piqued my curiosity. Are there any historical sites you are thinking of incorporating, or historical events you plan on referencing? I'd love to look them up and get a background on Lincolnshire.

We will be adding historical landmarks & events for the player to discover in the wasteland. We will be also be adding some experiential technologies into the mod because Lincolnshire home to many different types of military bases.

This, well.. Looks, sounds and appears to be extremely promising. Just thought I'd jump in and possibly pass on some ideas and maybe a overview of my own maybe?

Anyways, Glad to see a project that will be taken place in the UK! Finally!
You've got a lot of work cut out for the project you've begun to plan - I'd love to see some areas that I could somewhat recognise if at all possible but all In good time we shall see!

Here's a few ideas that I'd love to see myself;
Back in the fallout lore of 1969; the US grouped together the 50 states and made them in to 13 commonwealths, I would love to see maybe various counties grouped together in the same way? That could make your map size a little more accurate for people outside of the UK maybe? or maybe if England, Scotland, Wales and (possibly) all of Ireland grouped together in a nation-wide commonwealth maybe? Suggestions.

I love the area of Lincolnshire that you have picked, prime for military bases, which would make for good fallout stories and even places to explore. Adding to that; The north west could and would be a good place also (just a suggestion) like for example, Lancashire has the Warton Aerodrome which could make for really good battles, stories and maybe some custom ideas like the nuclear blast site which could have happened there in the fallout universe. Then also in Lancashire, there is a small town which had a military stockpile and about 25 years ago they couldn't empty it and they just decided to bury it and now over the top of it is a housing estate with corporation landmarks (that could tie in with your pre-war corporations and businesses).

Moving onto landmarks you could proceed to show The Blackpool Tower Ballroom + the tower maybe? There's also the Illuminations which could make for a good radiation site, since... well... Blackpool is pretty toxic. (Sorry...)
Then on top of that there's surrounding villages with landmarks which could provide as fillers for the map?

Sorry, kinda felt like I was convincing you to change the location, which Im not! Just suggestions.

Myself, Im pretty familiar with the previous Bethesda kits, dunno if there's a place for me on the team but it would be good to know what is available and what is needed for the dev team.
But if you wanna send me a message for what you are looking for I can send you some information of what i am currently skilled in.

But, good job on outlining what you are going to be doing with the mod, I can't wait to see how it progresses!

We are still looking to expand our development team for the mod I've also included a number of positions still available in the development team we are looking to have a team around the size of 40. So if you want to work with us send us an email or leave a reply down below. Our email is [email protected].

Animators

• Lead Animator
  • Co-Lead Animator
  • Animator (x2)

Artists

• Lead Artist
  • Co-Lead Artist
  • Artist (x4)

Audio Engineer

• Co-Lead Audio Engineer
  • Audio Engineer (x2)

Programmers

• Co-Lead Programmer
  • Programmer (x3)

World Designers (Game Designers)

• Lead World Designer
  • Co-Lead World Designer
  • World Designer (x5)

Writers

• Writer (x3)

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if my kind of artwork is what you are looking for but here is a link to my gallery http://kingvego.deviantart.com/gallery/

Hey SirVego.

I like your artistic style & I we need some new mascots in the same style as Vault Boy & I would like to offer you place on the team. If you're interested send me a email at [email protected]