Vault Girl Mod Development Thread

Deleted4077875User

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE this mod. Your Vault Girl Alt is my favorite. One issue I have found: I am using a Commonwealth sign/poster replacer mod: "Girls, Girls, Girls".

I downloaded the Vault Girl Alpha mod from Media Fire

When I install Vault Girl Alpha mod, I select "No" for the sign replacement section, but it still replaces the signs and billboards. I uninstalled and reinstalled Vault Girl Alpha, with no difference. I tried a clean save install. I tried uninstalling Girls, Girls, Girls, and reinstalling it after the Vault Girl Alpha, but still have the Vault Girl Alpha signs showing. Is there a fix?

I found my own fix. I unzipped the download, went into Main Mod/data/textures/setdressing, and deleted the folders containing the signs and billoards I did not want.

I kept the vault signs, taxi logos, and calendars. I re-zipped it, and it installed without changing the Commonwealth billboards/signs.

Great mod!!!!

Interesting mod, gonna try if I can merge this one an the full boobs perk https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14252?tab=posts

Short answer: I've been using these two mods together pretty much since both were available. FYI, it is also unfinished and appears to be abandoned

Edited by wileecoyote1969

One cool thing I've ran into is that using Level Up Menu from Neanka uses BigC's replacers instead of the vanilla since Neanka dumps the perk poster.

I know it is looks great, because you don't get the distortion from the Pip Boy screen. Honestly just going to give up on the vanilla Level Up menu and just recommend Neanka's menu,

• 2 weeks later...

i do not mean to nit pick, and mean no offence whats so ever when i ask this... but... need to ask two things... 1 every one knows that the character that was made by shadman was called vault meant, not vault girl right? vault girl was made by fallout vault meat was a hentai character he made for peoples perverted pleasures... 2 why do people confuse the two on the description of so many mods, and things? (this one included)

as i said i hope no one take offence, as i did not intend any, the point of this was so some one will correct it in the description... no offence intended

I'm not a 3d modeler so I won't be doing it (but I provided a link to a good alternative). Also I'm changing my mod to be the Vanilla vault girl in the future. So that will no longer be necessary.

I know people will be bummed that I'm going to make this change, but this is my decision and honestly it's either this or I'm not working on the mod anymore. I no longer want to work on a mod associated with Shadman.

Even though the face and hair of the Vault Girl will be different the content will be almost the same as I originally planned. Also the status screen will still provide other options for face/hair, unzipped vault suit, armor, etc.

http://i.imgur.com/IGB8tMR.jpg

Progress is being made. Trying to figure out how much I want to finish before releasing another update and how much I'll save for the next update after. I'm leaning towards keeping the vault meat looking vault girl on as an option, but don't plan on adding more content with her after this next update. I've been working on Special animations for the other Vault Girl's and working on the signs and posters with them. I would also like to get some of the main UI stuff made for them too, like the inventory screen. I started making a colored version of the special animations of the new Vault Girl so that lazyradly can put them into the perk menu file. That part will probably have to wait until the 2.0 update, the process is slower than I thought it would be.

http://i.imgur.com/7Acfzcb.jpg

This is not a mod primarily featuring Vault Meat. She is but an option. Edited by wuwuwuwuwu