Vault Girl Mod Development Thread

Deleted4077875User

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I certainly didn't want to make it sound like I'm demanding you to work. ^^

Edit: I like the old hair more, hope that it gets supported in future.

To clarify, this Vault Girl is still the one that is in my entire mod. The Vanilla Vault Girl hair is just an option for the status screen (so far).

Also non jiggly status screen is an option. I just don't have a gif of that made. It's exactly the same except her boobs don't move.

http://i.imgur.com/JPbBHrT.gif

Edited by Guest

Hi, I'm a huge fan of your work and I'm playing with your alpha for days/months now ! Thx a lot !

but since last update (july) I've lost quest marker in the pipboy map, I can't figure out witch of your file cause this problem,have an idea ?

EDIT: I've find a solution: repack your stuff inside the new Fallout4 - Interface.ba2 and everything is working fine ! (for now :p)

Edited by leorage

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know if its possible to create mods for fallout shelter but if its possible what about a mod conversion from vault girl for fallout shelter or some other character models in the style of your mod for fallout shelter?

I don't think people have figured out how to mod it yet in that way. But when people figure it out I may make something.

Edited by Guest

Hi bigCman,

I have a little skill on drawing and photoshop editing, not crazy good but good enough. If you are looking for someone to help you with your project, please consider me.

I can't wait until the mod release, I will help as my best to speed it up. :laugh:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi bigCman,

I have a little skill on drawing and photoshop editing, not crazy good but good enough. If you are looking for someone to help you with your project, please consider me.

I can't wait until the modÃÂ release, I will help as my best to speed it up.ÃÂ :laugh:ÃÂ

Fallout 4 Vault Girl mod perks are being edited in Adobe Flash (mine has been acting up lately, I hope I can get it fixed).

I've been pretty silent and not posting for a long time. I've been dealing with a ton of other stuff. I added the link to the mod (still unfinished) to the front page to get rid of some confusion. New stuff is that it has more condition animations, but they will probably display a little funny when they pop up on screen (some parts have a black outline), that will eventually get removed. Also it looks like the Charisma pop up is displaying correctly now too :)

I don't know if it works with all the dlc (probably not since I don't have it all yet).

Edited by Guest