Vault Girl Mod Development Thread

Deleted4077875User

She said she is dissapointed.. and even called his work silly.

Sounds pretty rude to me.

I know that words like these can make one feel pretty demotivated.. and in general bad.

--

*Im just so sick of all those "this is sexiest" kind of comments on mods. Seen too many of them in the past months.

BigC might have a different view.. and i already said in a post a few pages earlier that my opinions are mine and not his.

But i doubt he is gonna change it.

He said he wont do any special versions when i asked him about a skimpy one... so i doubt he is gonna go the other direction and make a "less" sexy version.

Edited by Firuu

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She said she is dissapointed.. and even called his work silly.

Sounds pretty rude to me.

I know that words like these can make one feel pretty demotivated.. and in general bad.

*Im just so sick of all those "this is sexiest" kind of comments on mods. Seen to many of them in the past months.

I hear you, mate. I just think you may have read too much into her post(s). If she was here to launch a feminism crusade, her posts would have been very different. I think the "disappointed" was referring to the fact that she has not been able to find the mod she is looking for. That's how I read it, anywho.

She called the animation "silly" only after you blasted her original post.

I am a mod author, myself, albeit for World of Tanks, and peachie's criticism seems fair, relatively tame, and thought-out. Hopefully, we can all get along, here...

I admit.. i tend to do that.. and it's unfair to unleash all my frustration and anger about this "sexist" movement on her.

However.. silly is silly. Doesn't matter when or why you write it.

And although the chances for a alternative version are at this point very slim - IF he is ever gonna do one then after the mod is fully done and released how he imagined it.

Which might take a while. Nevermind the fact that people have a lot of different requests for his mod.

I think after he is done he kinda just wants to play the game for a while tho.

Looks like there is a boob war going on in here... Okay so let me explain my feelings on it all and why the beta of the mod is the way it is.

I'm pretty new to animation, and I may have over exaggerated some boob movement on the earlier animations I did. Partially because I'm doing this for fun and boobs are fun. However, I have heard some complaints about it, and I think they have a point. Since then the animation I've made have been toned down because I want people to be happy with the mod (I've already figured out that I can't please everyone... I don't have the time nor will). In the files of the beta there is already a status screen animation without bouncy boobs (and it will be made available) :0. I fully intend to reduce the jiggling on animations that need it.

Next update will reduce the jiggling.

I understand that some people will get frustrated that this mod is taking such a long time. I am frustrated too. I've been busy working on other projects and dealing with work and life. I actually haven't even beaten Fallout 4 yet.

Also thank you people for understanding and being here to show support. I appreciate it!

BigC

Also while I appreciate critique and that people care enough about the mod to comment. Some comments did come off as rude or harshly worded. Please people, be polite.

Edited by Guest

Looks like there is a boob war going on in here... Okay so let me explain my feelings on it all and why the beta of the mod is the way it is.

I'm pretty new to animation, and I may have over exaggerated some boob movement on the earlier animations I did. Partially because I'm doing this for fun and boobs are fun. However, I have heard some complaints about it, and I think they have a point. Since then the animation I've made have been toned down because I want people to be happy with the mod (I've already figured out that I can't please everyone... I don't have the time nor will). In the files of the beta there is already a status screen animation without bouncy boobs (and it will be made available) :0. I fully intend to reduce the jiggling on animations that need it.

Next update will reduce the jiggling.

I understand that some people will get frustrated that this mod is taking such a long time. I am frustrated too. I've been busy working on other projects and dealing with work and life. I actually haven't even beaten Fallout 4 yet.

Also thank you people for understanding and being here to show support. I appreciate it!

BigC

Also while I appreciate critique and that people care enough about the mod to comment. Some comments did come off as rude or harshly worded. Please people, be polite.

If I was girl, I would cry after reading that. As for me, there is something special in your words. Maybe its your love to thing you do? Just thank you for all you do.

I admit.. i tend to do that.. and it's unfair to unleash all my frustration and anger about this "sexist" movement on her.

However.. silly is silly. Doesn't matter when or why you write it.

And although the chances for a alternative version are at this point very slim - IF he is ever gonna do one then after the mod is fully done and released how he imagined it.

Which might take a while. Nevermind the fact that people have a lot of different requests for his mod.

I think after he is done he kinda just wants to play the game for a while tho.

Hey bigC,

That's super awesome to hear. Just knowing that it's in the works makes me happy. I appreciate that you're working on this a lot and using your free to time to try to please us non-jigglers. I'm using your mod now and it's pretty neat. I'll keep checking back for the alternate version. Thanks again.

That's the Tracer Butt controversy all over again..

Givin' in on some ridiculous sexist complains - ignoring and betraying those who have been with you from the start and accepted your initial creative vision of this mod and its origin.

Also quoting my post, to show me you have won is kinda childish.

This here is the very reason why i hate the intolerant and hypersensitive nexus community.. and why i prefer the adult and open-minded modding-community like LL.

Edited by Firuu

That's the Tracer Butt controversy all over again..

Givin' in on some ridiculous sexist complains - ignoring and betraying those who have been with you from the start and accepted your initial creative vision of this mod and its origin.

Also quoting my post, to show me you have won is kinda childish.

This here is the very reason why i hate the intolerant and hypersensitive nexus community.. and why i prefer the adult and open-minded modding-community like LL.

I was actually thinking about that. And sorry if you feel betrayed.

Also my plans have not changed in terms of the jiggly stuff. I had decided months ago I would give people an option with less jiggles. I think that's a reasonable request. I'll still let people have the jiggly version.

Edit: But I'm going ahead and updating the hudmenu so it works now. I don't have far harbor so I don't know if that messes stuff up too. Currently uploading the mod.

Bigc

Edited by Guest

Sorry I'm late to the war, because war, war never changes. What's with the jiggles? I always thought that's what breasts do (at least those created by mother nature), even some parts of male anatomy jiggles when given enough space. I seriously don't understand some people. :D Good luck and remain sane.