Vault Girl Mod Development Thread

Deleted4077875User

Wow, what a bummer with the whole jiggle fiasco, I know it will be optional(even though I don't think it should be)but still, wow. Tits bounce, even implants, I don't understand. Anyway, I just came to report that it seems that the mod crashing is happening with me as well but it seems to be conflicting with DEV_UI. If I uninstall DEV_UI and install this mod then it's fine but if I install DEV_UI ontop of this it's fine, but only if I install this ontop of DEV_UI does it crash. I am currently about to test something else with this and DEV_UI. Will edit in a few.

Edit: Just as I thought, before I made this post I had a serious problem of not being able to use any weapons, not even able to draw them and it seems to have been the conflict causing that as well, which is really strange because the file seems to only replace the pipboy animation in the apparel area, at least it seems like that's all it is. Love the mod btw, thank you for your hard work.

Edited by Nightmarecast

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nightmarecast: :wink:

I was experiencing crashing as well, until I disabled (mod organizer) the following files:

\interface\hudmenu.fla

\interface\hudmenu.swf

If you are using NMM, try deleting those two files from wherever your mod was installed, and see if it helps. Fixed my crashing issues entirely.

hello. (sorry for the quality of my English... Google translated)

After several tests, it appears to be the "/data/interface/hudmenu.swf" file that poses problem (its simple supression have solved the problem for me).

I have done some tests and i do not know the mod, then it may be anyway that this deletion has conséquences.

Fooled a bit around and now Vault Girl shows up again.

The culprit was the 'hudmenu.swf' - after deleting that file everything else of the mod seems to work fine.

Btw. the 'new' posters and advertisements a really cool. :smile:

After testing a bit, only one file crashes the game.

interface/hudemenu.swf

I have everything else installed and I am not crashing sooooo just delete that file and no more worries!

Please read before you post something. Those post are all from the last 4 pages.

Not very helpful to post the same thing over and over again...

So it's the hudemenu.swf you have to hide (MO) / remove (NMM) for now.

However, I wonder if there is an easy way to correct the Full Dialogue Interface conflict. Create a patch or injecting a mod into an other one is far beyond my (inexistant) skills.

Edited by Sarou89

However, I wonder if there is an easy way to correct the Full Dialogue Interface conflict. Create a patch or injecting a mod into an other one is far beyond my (inexistant) skills.

No need, I just have to overwrite "dialoguemenu.swf" from Vault Girl by the one in Full Dialogue Interface.

I was wondering, cause I know the PerkUI is like GIFs with a Background and a few HUDs.

Would it be possible to switch the GIFs out with diverse 3D Models (Bobbleheads by Chucksteel and Bobble Girl by Justice and AnTiWoMaAgNoT, but both have something off from Vanilla) and animate them (If this can be done and a tool can be developed (3D Pose & Animation w/Rail/Time/Multiple-Move System) then this would make it easier to make/add Perks)

Edited by Lukong1515

Really enjoyed the Fallout NV version.

As for the Alpha version, other then turning the Full Dialogue mod dialogue box back to the dialogue wheel i have yet to encounter any problems.

Can't wait for the the full release.

Really enjoyed the Fallout NV version.

As for the Alpha version, other then turning the Full Dialogue mod dialogue box back to the dialogue wheel i have yet to encounter any problems.

Can't wait for the the full release.

Might be worth reinstalling both of them in reverse order to see if that messes anything up. If it doesn't then just install Vault Girl then Full Dialogue over it.

I'm still very excited for this mod and I look forward to seeing it finished. You da modder, bigC!

Might be worth reinstalling both of them in reverse order to see if that messes anything up. If it doesn't then just install Vault Girl then Full Dialogue over it.

I'm still very excited for this mod and I look forward to seeing it finished. You da modder, bigC!

The Dialogue Box is back but now im missing the Vault Girl animation for speech checks, wich isnt a big deal.

The Dialogue Box is back but now im missing the Vault Girl animation for speech checks, wich isnt a big deal.

That is quite strange O.o I would've thought the dialogue box itself would be an entirely separate entity from the speech check animation. Huh. Hopefully that interaction will get fixed in the near future :)

Not sure if this has already been reported, but the Vault Girl Pipboy_InvPage file causes immediate CTDs when used with DEF_INV if you attempt to open a submenu (explosives, keyring,etc). If you weren't already planning to, I think it would be a good idea to make a compatibility patch for these mods. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it should be as simple as porting your Vault Girl sprites into DEF_INV's Pipboy_InvPage file and overwriting the Vault Boys, yeah?

Amazing job, by the way. I've been looking forward to this mod for months and even though it's just in alpha it still makes my game experience exponentially more enjoyable. Oh, and for what it's worth, as a queer girl I don't mind the bouncy boobies at all, I think it's cute~

Can't wait for the girl + girl Lover's Embrace omg ♡