⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Vault Girl Mod Development Thread

Deleted4077875User

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so happy you managed to get this out :D I'm loving it so far, really great stuff. My personal input would be to perhaps add a slightly less busty option but I imagine that would be a ton of work and less popular than a slooty version lol.

Love love love it though, I'm so happy it's making progress :)

I'm so happy you managed to get this out :D I'm loving it so far, really great stuff. My personal input would be to perhaps add a slightly less busty option but I imagine that would be a ton of work and less popular than a slooty version lol.Â

Â

Love love love it though, I'm so happy it's making progress :)

No plans for making variations like that. It's too much. There will be non jiggly versions of the status animation and special. Most of the perks don't have it and taking away jiggles isn't hard.. Might make a less sexy well rested icon as an option (with pajama'a instead of the nightwear from Fallout Shelter). For now I am focusing on making perks though because there are a bunch.

I'm so happy you managed to get this out :D I'm loving it so far, really great stuff. My personal input would be to perhaps add a slightly less busty option but I imagine that would be a ton of work and less popular than a slooty version lol.Â

Â

Love love love it though, I'm so happy it's making progress :smile:

No plans for making variations like that. It's too much. There will be non jiggly versions of the status animation and special. Most of the perks don't have it and taking away jiggles isn't hard.. Might make a less sexy well rested icon as an option (with pajama'a instead of the nightwear from Fallout Shelter). For now I am focusing on making perks though because there are a bunch.

Well I love what you're doing and am really enjoying the mod :) The well rested icon is actually one of my favorite :p Keep em coming, no issues to report so far.

Â

Love love love it though, I'm so happy it's making progress :smile:

Well I love what you're doing and am really enjoying the mod :smile: The well rested icon is actually one of my favorite :tongue: Keep em coming, no issues to report so far.

I'm glad you like it! :)

Will you by chance be doing skimpy/unzipped versions of the Inventory and Stats screens? Also do you have any future plans to mess with the vast number of Quest animation/icons?

An unzipped version of the status screen is a possibility (but only for the normal walking animation when you're healthy), I don't have plans to do all the variations I did on my older mods. The Quest animations may happen, but right now I'm focusing on the perks.

Semi-unrelated question, is there a face preset that looks like your vault girl?

You might be able to find some pre sets out there. As for her hair though there are one or two hair styles in the mod linked below that are very similar to her's (and I use it on my character).

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8126/?

Hello there. Im here to report a huge bug. One of the mods I am using called DEF_UI (http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10654/?) items that clutter the inventory space such as explosives and puts them into a menu of there own. Whenever I click said menu it crashes the whole game. I also installed this mod manually like the dumbass I am and replaced the files for interface and textures of the original game. So I cant really uninstall this mod. If anyone has a fix that would be appreciated.