Vault Girl Mod Development Thread

Deleted4077875User

Is there an installation guide for installing this mod somewhere i can follow? I have already made Fallout 4 mod compatible for manual installs just wondering how i exactly get started on installing. :confused:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh nevermind i figured everything out minus the perk chart cause for some reason the first row has not changed. ^.^ Im sure ill figure that one out eventually and get it working. Also if suggestions for this mod are allowed perhaps a underwear/bikini status option would be optional?

Is there an installation guide for installing this mod somewhere i can follow? I have already made Fallout 4 mod compatible for manual installs just wondering how i exactly get started on installing. :confused:

For installing with the Nexus Mod Manager, copied from the FAQ on the front page:

Q: How do install this thing?!?!?!?!?!

A: If you are having trouble installing. You can install the mod using the Nexus Mod Manager. Go to your mods list and press the green plus symbol to add a new mod from file. Select the zip file you downloaded that has my mod in it and add it to NMM. Then activate it like normal.

If you meant manual install, then there is more to figure out. I tried to give things appropriate names so people have a chance of figuring out what is what.

Oh nevermind i figured everything out minus the perk chart cause for some reason the first row has not changed. ^.^ Im sure ill figure that one out eventually and get it working. Also if suggestions for this mod are allowed perhaps a underwear/bikini status option would be optional?

It... is optional. There are several different options:

Vault Suit, Bouncy Vault Suit, Armored, Unzipped Vault Suit, Shorts and Tanktop (basically Tomb Raider), and now Underwear because why not.

You pick which one you want and the others don't get installed. The nearly 20 other status animations (everything that isn't normal limb status) are always the default Vault Suit, because there is no way I will ever take the time to make variations of those.

Would you be able to include the Vault Girl-ified posters and work signs as decorations for Settlements?

For now I recommend using a mod that lets you craft Vanilla signs and posters since my mod just replaces the textures of those. Although if I learn how to create standalone craftable objects in settlements I may consider releasing that.

Vault Posters: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8362/?

Other Posters: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10222/?

Oh awesome, that'll work then.

Great work on the new update as well. Downloading now.

On a sidenote, did you ever get the "Idiot Savant" popup replaced?

It's annoying and I hate it but I did realize it's still Vault Boy.

Edited by MLeonhardt

Would you be able to include the Vault Girl-ified posters and work signs as decorations for Settlements?

For now I recommend using a mod that lets you craft Vanilla signs and posters since my mod just replaces the textures of those. Although if I learn how to create standalone craftable objects in settlements I may consider releasing that.

Have not done that one. It's kind of weird, and I haven't used that perk yet.

In fact there are a ton of perks I have yet to make :)

Have not done that one. It's kind of weird, and I haven't used that perk yet.

In fact there are a ton of perks I have yet to make :smile:

I'm a cheatin sadboy and just batch commanded all the perks to a fresh character so I could experience wasteland godhood without having to max my level fresh out of the vault.

Idiot Savant is the most annoying damn thing. Whenever it activates it plays this loud "DURRRRR" noise and completely ruins my immersion in my badass synth hunting gal.

Currently looking for a mod to disable it, or else I'll just command remove the perk

Thanks. I just got the game afew days ago and started adding mods immediately so im very new to all this stuff. Loving this mod though. Will be closely watching for updates and hopefully one day the fully finished version.

Just a heads up, but it appears that you reuploaded 1.9.3. I downloaded 1.9.3, added it to NMM, version still says 1.9.3 and I didn't see any more options when installing than I did with 1.9.3

EDIT: Also, looking at the .7z files for 1.9.3 and 1.9.4, both have the exact same file size