Vault Girl Mod Development Thread

Deleted4077875User

Just for statistics, I am also lacking any rank stars on the Perk Chart other than the SPECIALs at the top.

Thanks for heads up. Hopefully we can get a fix for that but I don't know to fix those kind of problems with the Perk Chart.

I have had better experiences with Mega personally.

I also greatly enjoy the mod. Though i have a strange bug where rhe Strong back perk is a little white vault boy. This is the only perk like it and your mod is the only one that should be affecting the chart. I dont think it is yours though i was just wondering if you have heard of anything on this?

And now a request for the future. So you have the one head that has a blindfold and i was wondering if said blindfold could be applied to the Alt head (exculding hairband)?

I've been told there are some visual glitches with the Hudmenu that happen in the process of exporting it. Lazyradly has been looking into that. No guarantee there will fixes for stuff like that until it gets replaces with custom animations. Lazyradly did manage to get the perkchart to show controller buttons again. That will eventually be updated in the mod. I can add blindfolded Vault Girl as options for the status screen in a future update.

cool thanks for the info, also yay on the idea for the future! as always i hope you continue to move forward with success on this mod.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[snip]

This is what shows up at my perks screen. Any idea what this is about?

Well that's interesting, I have a proper perk tree but I don't have the second row of customized vault girls. Not using any HUD framework though.

And I have all the stars too.

http://i.imgur.com/OlWkH4C.jpg

This is what shows up at my perks screen. Any idea what this is about?

Well first of all that's Ruthlesspeasants mod not mine. It looks like you are somehow missing the background texture for the hudmenu or it failed to load in. Not sure why that would happen. I would check and see if other people have had this problem on the mod page.

Any estimation on when this mod will be uploaded to nexus? I can't seem to get it to work from mediafire.

No estimation on when. If it's mediafire specific, I may consider uploading the next update to Mega. Are you installing it correctly? Check the frequently asked questions on the front page please.

Do we get a futanari version? Just ask for a friend. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This mod is staying SFW. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Guest

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but most of the animations haven't been done in the perks screen, right? I haven't seen them differently in game, so just wanted to make sure I installed my mod correctly.

So far in my mod only the SPECIAL animations have been converted in the perk chart. The Vault Girl Classic and Alt options have not been done yet so selecting those won't install a perk chart.

I didn't say this before, and I meant to, sorry, but I really love the way this mod looks. It looks great in game, and it's awesome to see Vault Girl where there used to be Vault Girl.

Glad you are enjoying the mod!

Edited by Guest

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but most of the animations haven't been done in the perks screen, right? I haven't seen them differently in game, so just wanted to make sure I installed my mod correctly.

So far in my mod only the SPECIAL animations have been converted in the perk chart. The Vault Girl Classic and Alt options have not been done yet so selecting those won't install a perk chart.

Thanks you, that helps quite a bit. Love the mod by the way, It looks great!

Edited by CoolGus