ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Master Trainers

Kenned

There is only one master trainer for each skill with the exception of sneak which has two. Unless you run a mod there is no master trainer for Medium Armour (although it is easy to get to max without training) nor for Armourer. Also you may find maxing Enchant difficult for other reasons.

Anyway, join the temple, some of their quests are fun.

Conjuration is easy to train naturaly, just make a Summon Ancestral Ghost spell that only lasts for 1 second and just continualy cast, you'll be at lvl 100 conjuration in no time.

Enchant is really hard to do naturaly so I recomend you get a decent calm humanoid spell for when you go to that master trainer.

The easiest way to train up enchant naturally is by filling up lots of petty soulgems - finally a use for the pesky cliffracers - and using them to recharge enchanted items.

Another easy spell to train conjuration is bound dagger, and just make a habit of using it when you go killing wildlife. :lol:

Malchik, you're not right about the Armourer MT :construction:

He is alive and kicking, settled down in Ebonheart on the groundfloor of the Imperial Legion barracks. Forgot the name but you can't miss him, he wears pretty looking golden cuirass and golden mask, you always find him next to a forge :)

Then you must have a different version. In my version he exists but there is no option to train with him. You will find that born out by looking at the 'list of Master Trainers' threads. Or you may have installed a mod, as I have, to let him train and put whatever her name is at the dock in Tel Fyr to train Medium Armour.

No, no, I didn't use any mods that add NPCs, the ones I use are changing faces for pretty ones and adding nice exterior sound effects. I have Tribunal, Bloodmoon and all official plugins installed plus the latest patch for Bloodmoon. :)

Unfortunately I don't have that "virtual" female trainer of the Medium armour skill near Tel Fyr. :nazgul:

Okay thanks... Does any of you know anyone who are not master trainers but are still able to train up to lets say about 80? or 70? ^_^

And by the way.. when i use a summoning spell does'nt it matter how strong and difficult it is? I get the same exp. for summoning a bound dagger for 1 sec. as i do for summoning a Fire Atronach??? or what? :huh:

You get he same exp for a 1 magicka spell as you do a 300 magicka spell, if you want to train your magic skills make a 1 magicka spell for each school.

Casius can train Unarmored, Speechcraft, and Hand To Hand to 73 but so far as I know hes the only non Master Trainer that can train above 55

And by the way.. when i use a summoning spell does'nt it matter how strong and difficult it is? I get the same exp. for summoning a bound dagger for 1 sec. as i do for summoning a Fire Atronach??? or what?

As far as i know, this is true - you get the same exp for summoning a bound dagger (my Conjuration trainer too ;) ) as you do for an Atronach. I don't know about the duration tho; i only summon for one second but with my Frost Atronach (my new best friend B) ) i think i get the same exp. I dont really pay much attention to that when i realise that the Dremora Lord i was watching suddenly isnt there :bye:

And my only suggestion to you for the 70-80 trainers is this: theres a UESP for a reason. I don't know if its on there but theres only one way to find out.

PS: I would but i'm at work :shifty:

Archived