Ultimate Fallout 4 Mod Compilation. 100+ Working Mods with Installation Instructions.

Haoswidasee

This might not be the right place to ask but im encountering a game-breaking bug with this list and I cannot seem to find the mod responsible for it.

The bug is that when going to the first suit of power armor, I have to hit R and transfer my fusion core into the power armor. The animation does not play, and my character is sorta like sucked into the power armor. I think have all the damage reduction and so on from the armor but I have NO HUD and I CANT access my inventory at all. When I press tab a few options appear at the bottom (stimpack, radaway, cycle damage, perk chart, etc.) but I cant access my map, weapons, clothing, quests, stats, etc.

I also can't exit the power armor, ever. When I run out of minigun ammo all i can ever do is melee with it.

Does anyone know what mod or problem might be causing this? For the most part I only have the mods in the list installed, and the additional ones I've installed have absolutely nothing to do with power armor whatsoever...

It's really, really frustrating the hell out of me.

When looking in third person the armor pieces are incorrectly placed, with the shoulders floating above the head, and the player character not appearing at all

Edit: I've installed the entire mod list and the game fresh twice now, taking something like 8 hours to do, so please any help would be majorly appreciated.

Edit 2: No idea what mod was causing it but i did a third fresh install and now it works properly.

I am sorry you are experiencing issues. The update will take a few days after I start it but its going to be a good one. I plan on doing it after I get at least 1 single on Itunes, going for my 3rd session tomorrow. Have one song almost entirely done. Won't be to much longer.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might not be the right place to ask but im encountering a game-breaking bug with this list and I cannot seem to find the mod responsible for it.

The bug is that when going to the first suit of power armor, I have to hit R and transfer my fusion core into the power armor. The animation does not play, and my character is sorta like sucked into the power armor. I think have all the damage reduction and so on from the armor but I have NO HUD and I CANT access my inventory at all. When I press tab a few options appear at the bottom (stimpack, radaway, cycle damage, perk chart, etc.) but I cant access my map, weapons, clothing, quests, stats, etc.

I also can't exit the power armor, ever. When I run out of minigun ammo all i can ever do is melee with it.

Does anyone know what mod or problem might be causing this? For the most part I only have the mods in the list installed, and the additional ones I've installed have absolutely nothing to do with power armor whatsoever...

When looking in third person the armor pieces are incorrectly placed, with the shoulders floating above the head, and the player character not appearing at all

Edit: I've installed the entire mod list and the game fresh twice now, taking something like 8 hours to do, so please any help would be majorly appreciated.

Edit 2: No idea what mod was causing it but i did a third fresh install and now it works properly.

Something to be aware of is that quite a few of the mods on the list have not been updated recently, while others have. So you might have weird texture or mesh issues, or even a custom animation since those are out now.

@Haoswidasee, can't wait for the update! Good luck on your single!

Something to be aware of is that quite a few of the mods on the list have not been updated recently, while others have. So you might have weird texture or mesh issues, or even a custom animation since those are out now.

@Haoswidasee, can't wait for the update! Good luck on your single!

thanks, so close to having one finished and 3 more are already in the works.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys.

I was looking for this kind of mods compilation for months :tongue: !

Is this list still relevant ? the last time u edited it was the 11 july 2016.

In any event, thanks for your work.

Kamoumou

PS : French guy, sry for english.

I downloaded the majority of the mods in this compilation about 2 weeks back and it is a mixed bag. Performance is hurt in random intervals and some of the mods do not seem to do anything and/or are not compatible with latest Fallout version.

The work Haoswidasee put into it is great but the list is in a sore need of being updated with no longer up to date or under performing mods removed.

I see where he has mentioned an updated list is in the works but no concrete date or even updates since July.

Hi guys.

I was looking for this kind of mods compilation for months :tongue: !

Kamoumou

I downloaded the majority of the mods in this compilation about 2 weeks back and it is a mixed bag. Performance is hurt in random intervals and some of the mods do not seem to do anything and/or are not compatible with latest Fallout version.

The work Haoswidasee put into it is great but the list is in a sore need of being updated with no longer up to date or under performing mods removed.

I see where he has mentioned an updated list is in the works but no concrete date or even updates since July.

Probably all true by now lol. I am actually getting laid off friday and I have a mastering session on saturday to finish a song I have been waiting to finish before updating this list. It won't be long and im getting excited to see the new mods out there.

Hi guys.

Â

I was looking for this kind of mods compilation for months :tongue: !Â

Â

Â

Â

Kamoumou

Â

Â

Â

Curious as to which mods you found incompatible with the latest game version and or ones that didn't seem to do anything.

Hi guys.

Â

I was looking for this kind of mods compilation for months :tongue: !Â

Â

Â

Â

Kamoumou

Â

Â

Â

Curious as to which mods you found incompatible with the latest game version and or ones that didn't seem to do anything.

I would imagine some of the keyword mods may be incompatible by now. Textures should all work the same. I am removing the marijuana growing mods because they are pretty big and complicated, might want to leave that out.

ÃÂ

ÃÂ

Hi guys.

ÃÃÂ

I was looking for this kind of mods compilation for months :tongue: !ÃÃÂ

ÃÃÂ

ÃÃÂ

ÃÃÂ

Kamoumou

ÃÃÂ

ÃÃÂ

ÃÃÂ

ÃÂ

I would imagine some of the keyword mods may be incompatible by now. Textures should all work the same. I am removing the marijuana growing mods because they are pretty big and complicated, might want to leave that out.
I actually thought it was pretty obvious, the keyword mods would need to altered. I'm usuing about 80%-90% of the compilation as a base, with a lot of extra mods on top and didn't run into any problems. IMO its a very good compilation. Edited by mac2636

• 1 month later...