Ultimate Fallout 4 Mod Compilation. 100+ Working Mods with Installation Instructions.

Haoswidasee

Yeah till then I'm just gonna do without. I don't mind he damage if it wasn't for how little I use quick travel. It's just so much fun killing raiders in town haha

Have you tried that legendary apocalypse mod? Every kill is a legendary, but you get a legendary item out of every corpse so its kind of a trade off

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah till then I'm just gonna do without. I don't mind he damage if it wasn't for how little I use quick travel. It's just so much fun killing raiders in town haha

Have you tried that legendary apocalypse mod? Every kill is a legendary, but you get a legendary item out of every corpse so its kind of a trade off

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i should do that on my 2nd play through and not use the dupe glitch. =P Hey if the game lets you.... why not? hahahahaha

Muggle joints links to RADIO for both and I can't find the cig one. I may be wrong but you may want to check it out Haos.

the radio station and cigarette replacer are on the same page. The files just belong too different sections of the list so I put it on their twice. When you click manual install you can see both files. One for radio, one for cig replacer.