mktsang

Hi Admins, and moderators!

I uploaded a picture last night may be 12 hours ago

it has something to do with this one armor that I made

http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac19/mktsang2/th_SS41.jpg?t=1302895853

if you can't see the picture just remove "th_" in the link

It was removed, and not even in my "manage your image" link

If it was removed by an admin, I actually want a PM

And as far as I know the armor is well covered up.

I am hoping for a guideline for unloading image like this since this is the only armor style I made

Since I checked Dark0ne's no nudity thread, no nipples are showing and no genitals or pubic hair whatsoever

Do I have to turn on the adult filter or just simply upload it in supporter section?

Thank you for your attention!

Hi Admins, and moderators!

I uploaded a picture last night may be 12 hours ago

it has something to do with this one armor that I made

http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac19/mktsang2/th_SS41.jpg?t=1302895853

if you can't see the picture just remove "th_" in the link

It was removed, and not even in my "manage your image" link

If it was removed by an admin, I actually want a PM

And as far as I know the armor is well covered up.

I am hoping for a guideline for unloading image like this since this is the only armor style I made

Since I checked Dark0ne's no nudity thread, no nipples are showing and no genitals or pubic hair whatsoever

Do I have to turn on the adult filter or just simply upload it in supporter section?

Thank you for your attention!

That is excessive flesh, ie. nudity in any sense of the word. At the very least the adult filter should be turned on.. Also, if you haven't already, make yourself aware of the new rules on posting images containing ripped content.

i cant tell but if that armour is ripped...

It's not, it's mktsang's current WIP. If there's anybody you can be sure isn't posting ripped content, it's this fellow.

mktsang my friend, chances are it was reported either because it lacked an adult filter (don't know if it did, sometime we forget them), or because someone found it to be to revealing. It's not too unusual of a situation.

Even if there's no nudity, sometimes an image's outfit is deemed too skimpy for the standard imageshare, usually if it's reported.

Edited by Eiries

i cant tell but if that armour is ripped...

It's not, it's mktsang's current WIP. If there's anybody you can be sure isn't posting ripped content, it's this fellow.

mktsang my friend, chances are it was reported either because it lacked an adult filter (don't know if it did, sometime we forget them), or because someone found it to be to revealing. It's not too unusual of a situation.

Even if there's no nudity, sometimes an image's outfit is deemed too skimpy for the standard imageshare, usually if it's reported.

oh well in that case, cant wait to see it lol

Yup, please put it in the Supporter Image Share.

As it is right now when an image gets removed there's no PM sent, my coding skills just aren't good enough to work out the PM system on the forums and if a moderator had to send a PM every time they removed an image I think they'd demand money from me! It's something I'll look in to because, ideally, a PM would be good.

I didn't send a PM because it was a minor violation, and you weren't getting a formal Warning or a Strike. Had it been a case where you are starting to be "noticed as a violator" you would have received a PM. Several people received PMs regarding images that were removed yesterday. When you don't get a PM, it's a freebie. You might want to reconsider asking us for a change to a more formal system regarding this.

I'm just sayin'.