One of my Image was removed without PM

mktsang

If posting an image of a character wearing a thong/G-string can get you into trouble then I suggest updating the Terms of Service because right now it does not say anything about thong type underwear (which is, by the way, a common swimwear in a couple of countries, e.g. in Brazil).

If posting an image of a character wearing a thong/G-string can get you into trouble then I suggest updating the Terms of Service because right now it does not say anything about thong type underwear (which is, by the way, a common swimwear in a couple of countries, e.g. in Brazil).

Absolutely no offence intending to you, LadyMilia, as I know you to be a respectable individual, but throw me a frickin' bone here people! He hasn't been banned, he just had the image removed because a 1 pixel black line covering up some ass cheeks is not preventing nudity. PLEASE use some common sense; if we say no nudity, no genitalia, etc. it probably means that some g-strings aren't going to cut it. If in doubt, message us and we can let you know for sure. Treat it as a dress code, if you will. You're going to a semi respectable pool party at a country club.

Saying it's "common swimwear in a couple of countries" is as useless as saying "you can get given the death penalty for wearing that in some countries". We're not a country, we're the Nexus ;)

he just had the image removed because a 1 pixel black line covering up some ass cheeks is not preventing nudity. PLEASE use some common sense; if we say no nudity, no genitalia, etc. it probably means that some g-strings aren't going to cut it. If in doubt, message us and we can let you know for sure.

Saying it's "common swimwear in a couple of countries" is as useless as saying "you can get given the death penalty for wearing that in some countries". We're not a country, we're the Nexus ;)

No offense taken, but "common sense" is a locale specific thing (does it even exist?). I said "common swimwear in a couple of countries" to emphasize that e.g. according to our local common sense if you wear a thong and you pick a public beach you won't be persecuted for indecent behaviour (in fact, you won't even be frowned upon, not counting a few disapproving girlfriends/wives whose boyfriend/husband gets overly interested) while attempting to do the same without a thong will invite unwanted attention from local law enforcement. http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/wink.gif Your site, your rules, your common sense.

Well, basically, as a guideline, if it covers so little or is so transparent that you might as well not wear it, play it safe by using the supporter image share. Examples: super-tiny bikinis, pasties and thongs/G-strings, see-through clothing.