Display Weapon Info Script

vanblam

Hello, Is there a way to show more weapon info with a script? ( For example: when you enchant your weapon or armor and you put your mouse cursor over it, it will display the the enchantment on a little tab.) So can you have a script that can create a drop down tab like that with a message of your choice?

Oh and 1 more question :P .. Is there a way to script a weapon glow effect? Like when you enchant a weapon?

Thanks

Edited by vanblam

Almost, but I did a script on a weapon that gives you 10 strength. Basically wanted to add that to the drop down tab when you highlight over the weapon. Also it would be great to be able to have different colors for the weapon name and display info, but I don't that that's possible

But thanks for your reply :)

Edited by vanblam

If you post the script (within

and

blocks) there are a number of talented scripters who monitor these threads ... someone will tell you what can and can't be done.

I think I might need to elaborate a little more :P Basically what I'm looking to do is when you highlight over the weapon, armor,or any item for that matter that you want this script to take place, is that it will have a drop down box "Like when you have an enchantment on it" But have it say what you want it to. Not looking to have it automatically display what is on it. It could have +20 Str +40 health and fire damage and the drop down box would say "Hello there" cause that's what I would want the script to have it say. Or a script that will display an image on the screen when you highlight over it. Giving you control to add info to the item if it has an ability that the game will not display, Such as adding strength, you would have too look at your stats to see what has changed. Most the time you have no clue what changed :P I looked around for a mod like this and so far no luck, but I swear I saw a mod like that somewhere.

Thanks again for your reply's :)

Edited by vanblam

It's possible, yes..... with OBSE, it can be done. Just not easily. :D The mod doesn't currently exist, nor do I know of anyone considering such an undertaking...... best I found was the one I linked to earlier, that displays some of the 'hidden' game info when you mouse-over an item.

Yea I had a feeling that would be a complicated task :D . But none the less if someone out there wouldn't mind putting that script together as an example and showing it here, that would be awesome :P . I'm trying to put a small mod together for Randomized item creation. this script would help me get to that step. :) I have this other idea but I don't think it can be done with out some major coding :P I want to make a 4 piece weapon with 6 different parts per piece and 6 different skins per full piece that can all be randomly chosen to create the weapon. I would also have to make a skeleton for the weapon so all the parts would line up to each other. Lol that would be over 7776 combination's :P hahaha but I'm just dreamen. would take me forever to do that :D