so why isn't there a mod to show weapons when put away

DrunkenGamer

Maybe it is something that needs to toolkit to add? I don't do animations or scripting and things like that but it may be they just can't yet. Things like that took a while in Skyrim to be developed (ex. Dual Sheath Redux) Hopefully someone can give a bit more insight that makes such things but I'm betting the ability for the animations, skeleton replacers and/or scripts aren't available as yet, or need to be created.

I'm sure if it can be done it will though. Lots of folks don't like the magic disappearing weapons. ha ha

Fallout 4 has no sheating system, so you need a mod like Dual Sheath Redux for Skyrim, for making such a mod like that, you need scripts, for scripts you need the Papyrus Compiler and Sources for Fallout 4, for that you need the Creation Kit for Fallout 4, for that you need Bethesda, for Bethesda releasing something you need to wait.

Oh. But it probably is just a matter of time?

I'm just asking because I've definitely seen pictures on Nexus where people have guns on their backs

Never seen any, maybe from the trailer.

It does seems hard with harder to mod in with weapon thanks to the modding system.

Only time will really tell.

you need scripts, for scripts you need the Papyrus Compiler and Sources for Fallout 4, for that you need the Creation Kit for Fallout 4, for that you need Bethesda, for Bethesda releasing something you need to wait.

Scripting is already possible (just now well known it seems)

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7380/?

Main issue I think with this is making the animations, that require havok tools, that you cant download anymore :(