DDoS attack on sites [Updated]

Dark0ne

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dzordzbuzs: No. A DDOS attack just stops you from being able to access the site by sending so many requests for access that everyone else gets an unable to connect message when they try.

But the DDoS attack would effectively stop the web update, causing those errors, right?

That may be possible. Not sure in this case though. :thumbsup:

Bben46

thanks Dark0ne for keeping this miserable little ****stain out of the Nexus. i agree with other posts before, remember what that Krogan said on Mass Effect 2; "I will inflict the greatest insult that can be placed on an enemy...to be ignored." he's not worth sweat off my dogs rump, just ignore him.

I was wondering what happened to Nexus this morning. So glad it has been mostly resolved now. A dumb little kid who is another typical cyber-thug wannabe. Idiot has rightfully earned and deserves a perma-ban. Kudos to Dark0ne and host site on the handling of the situation!

I saw his "message" right about the time it was posted but kept getting db errors when trying to report it. I had to wonder just what kind of botnet army he thought he had. The Nexus sites have got some super fat pipes, it'd take a helluva botnet to saturate it.