DDoS attack on sites [Updated]

Dark0ne

Odd, there's no author designated for this article...

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kids, If you're going to be "1337 h4x0r5 0f t3h 1nt3rn3t5" or whatever, do it for a proper cause. You did something stupid and got banned, doing something even more stupid will not fix the first mistake. So take your stuff elsewhere.

About the quote: " I'd rather lose these sites completely than let that happen." I just wanted to add: That was awesome, I respect actions like this.

It is good to know that everything is going well.

What an ignorant person, is more easy to destroy that to create something as GREAT as this site.

I hope he realise what he had done.

And Kudos for TESNexus.

Xtudo

Yay for saving the site!

This reminds me of all the ranting people did on the BioWare forums for getting suspended for attacking the company after DA2 came out. You do something or say something wrong there are consequences, what don't people understand about that? I can't believe they thought that following up on their threat would somehow help them. Kudos for not giving in.

Edited by AschLavigne

Aye, it's an impressive response, though if I was his fatrher, I'd kick the little *&$%'s ass into orbit for this, it's muich deserved. Onfurtonately a lot of hackers are just bored little $#@&s from third/fourth world countries, which dont even have laws, let alone law enforcement.