DDoS attack on sites [Updated]

Dark0ne

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The attack has stopped now. Think the dolt has given up after having no effect at all.

I've assumed this as the malicious traffic being blocked has stopped and all his tweets of "war" against the Nexus have amusingly vanished from his Twitter page. Way to save face, jackass.

Wow, I just read the responses to my question. I now know what a DDoS is. Not even a virus. ;/ I hate people like that, BLIZZARD'S ((( StarCraft & Diablo ))) are full of PEOPLE that make those threats, and use 3rd party crap to Crash games, And pretend they can hack, when they actually cant. Its so pathetic to know that fall out 3 has its own share of Loosers.

I am Glad this site is back up with no problems. This is the best site for Fall Out 3, and ive seen a few others.

Edited by Death102

Wow, I just read the responses to my question. I now know what a DDoS is. Not even a virus. ;/ I hate people like that, BLIZZARD'S ((( StarCraft & Diablo ))) are full of PEOPLE that make those threats, and use 3rd party crap to Crash games, And pretend they can hack, when they actually cant. Its so pathetic to know that fall out 3 has its own share of Loosers.

I am Glad this site is back up with no problems. This is the best site for Fall Out 3, and ive seen a few others.

The difference being this... The person in question likely does have some capacity and uses their site to distribute malicious code to people in order to enslave their machines for building up a botnet. It isn't just some random script kiddie, but it is still just some idiot throwing a tantrum.

I actually find this funny, not because of the destruction this 10 year old's (Who quite frankly probably learned this idiotic act of desperation off of Youtube whom is in fact another 10 year old which learned the origin of the attack by another 10 year old), but because someone would actually degrade them self this much in order for them to see the effect of the DDos on a Community - a Community where they welcome you, let you be involved in the forums and give you a vast amount of selection of Mods to download from. How can Humans evolve anymore when there are people like this, I mean this person must be not only Ignorant but Arrogant enough to ignore the definition of a Moral Standing. Annoys me badly. Jokes on him I guess, he won't be able to enjoy the Mods available for him. Nice work Dark, it's not what you know, it's who you know. It would be funny if the police got a whiff of this... :rolleyes:

I think it's extremely amusing that when someone like this realizes either that they've made a mistake or more likely simply sees that their attack has failed miserably, then suddenly they're like:

"OMG! Quick! Delete all my boasting off twitter! Maybe nobody will notice and the ones that did will forget all about it..."

You know, I bet Dark One would have given him another chance to get unbanned or put on ( Notice ) if he didnt show his bloody ***. Nah, weak noobs like that always gotta try to prove Crap, but all they really prove is how fing pathetic they really are.

Vagrant0 you are right, he might have some skill, but he is still weak and sorry, cause a skilled one would never use anything such as a DDoS.

He has Proved he doesnt belong here, and he is a NOOB.