DDoS attack on sites [Updated]

Dark0ne

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...right...the internet is one of the most lawless places there is today...you can't even use it without some form of protection...and I pity the fool who does use it without protection...

WOW what a loser you can just use a proxy server to get back on, why in the world would you wanna harm the site to get back on, and there is no way 1 computer ddos attacking all of nexus's servers would actually do much.... lol fail on that dumb kid, proxy next time not ddos.

But a side note to the owners of nexus, you guys should start banning the ip addresses of proxies :)

I know why he did that to the site. He wanted to show ( is the owner Dark One? ) that he was important, and he couldnt be banned. :P Yep, he sure showed us. Showed us he doesnt belong and is not wanted on this site. Im Still glad this site is back up, I didnt know what was wrong but it shut off then back on, so I gave up on it for a while.

This comment has been fixed so Idiot/Brat or negative words do not appear, since as (( Dragunover )) says that would make us look bad, even though every word is true.

Truth Hurts.

( Pain - Lets You Know Your Alive ) - New Van Helsing Movie

Edited by Death102