I can't change the view distance sliders...

Jackdd

So, When I was playing, I noticed that the view distance for people was really short, as in, An archer could be shooting at me from somewhere where he is to far away to be visible.

And I also wan't to set grass distance to 0...

But if i try to change it, It just resets to what it was like before...

What can I do?

So, When I was playing, I noticed that the view distance for people was really short, as in, An archer could be shooting at me from somewhere where he is to far away to be visible.

What can I do?

Would that be from one playing session to another? When you exit the game do you get the common crash to desktop? You could try opening the console and entering "saveini" (without the quotes). When you CTD on exit the Oblivion.ini doesn't get updated. Doing that before exit may fix the problem.

What can I do?

Would that be from one playing session to another? When you exit the game do you get the common crash to desktop? You could try opening the console and entering "saveini" (without the quotes). When you CTD on exit the Oblivion.ini doesn't get updated. Doing that before exit may fix the problem.

Its withing a few seconds of pressing resume.

So It resets while i'm still on the game.